Status
Not open for further replies.

drumma

Jan 5, 2005
Oulu, Finland, Finland
www.wongliji.com
707_0776copy.jpg

let me know what u think. :)

Nice capture you got there. Perhaps you could have got closer? The people in the background are quite distracting and have no relation to the main subject IMO.

Fluorite said:
Nice capture you got there. Perhaps you could have got closer? The people in the background are quite distracting and have no relation to the main subject IMO.

actually i beg to differ.
i felt while it protrayed a child happily at play, it also capture another stark contrast....
not contrast in photography sense...

but contrast in that, "adults no longer know how to play freely"
adults have grown to the extent, that they are no longer without worries,
they carry baggages of self-consiousness, that they worry about criticising remarks from bystanders, should they join the kids in the fountain...

i bet a lot of us here, wish sometimes that we can ignore all stares from other folks, and simply jump into the fountain, get drenched and have a hell lot of fun playing with the kids in that fountain.

Great Shot!

hehe! yup. the 2 girls in the background vs the girl playing in the fountain. but didn't post a story for the photo because i've done that in the "streets and candids".

so... are we going to have a CS outing to bugis fountain?
morning lesser ppl. :p

Very new to photography ... but still this pic is nice! woot~

repost? i dun think so.. what do u mean? this is meant for critique mah..?

stupidbear, how have u been man? got time go out shoot together again! :)

not until i get my cam. haha!!! lotsa things u gotta slowly teach me. Tt ass volt knows nuts... haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.