Fun with Photoshop – Borders and Signatures by Togu

Status
Not open for further replies.
wicked stuff! i've been wanting to know how to do this. alas! great stuff for those who are not proficient with photoshop like me..cheers!

thanks you guys! :D

Thanks! Hope it helps. :)

:p <-- ANd the green thing is back!! :gbounce:

togu said:
Thanks! Hope it helps. :)

:p <-- ANd the green thing is back!! :gbounce:
hey it'll really help if you can write a Photoshop Action to automate everything... :devil: :D

Larry said:
hey it'll really help if you can write a Photoshop Action to automate everything... :devil: :D

can this be done?? i mean the automated thingie?? :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Joywalker said:
Question: How/where did you get the C with the circle around it (the copyright symbol)?? :D

i usually use the character map to select/copy these extended characters. not too sure it there's an easier way in PS. :bigeyes:

do note that some fonts do not have these characters.

dnka said:
i usually use the character map to select/copy these extended characters. not too sure it there's an easier way in PS. :bigeyes:

do note that some fonts do not have these characters.

try
alt+0169

Alternatively, how about type your copyright statement in words, you can insert whatever symbol you want, and paste it to Photoshop. As what dnka mentioned, not all the fonts contains the symbol tho.

;)

franciskc said:
try
alt+0169

yeap... that'll work for keyboard with the numeric keypad... if u uses notebook, then too bad :blah:

dnka said:
can this be done?? i mean the automated thingie?? :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

It sure can... I've made a few of them. It's also a good learning process if you haven't made any of your own actions before.

dnka said:
yeap... that'll work for keyboard with the numeric keypad... if u uses notebook, then too bad :blah:

notebooks have numeric keypads too, you have to press the function key, usually a key labeled "Fn" in a colour that matches several keys with a similarly coloured labels.

hwchoy said:
notebooks have numeric keypads too, you have to press the function key, usually a key labeled "Fn" in a colour that matches several keys with a similarly coloured labels.

oops ;p din tot of that :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.