fun shots taken by PDQ will keep thread low this time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

poondq

Oct 30, 2008
singapore
poondq.multiply.com
leaved only 1 picture which i belive is the best ^^ unique

just a simple finger move which cant be summerized lol have no meanings except telling you to be quite lol
DSC_3853.jpg

Last edited:
lol new member educating an old bird. shame on you. hehe :thumbsup:

yesh! please abide by the guidelines. thanks for the reminder lenson

Haha, you're welcome :)

And poondq, i think what dxsibo meant was that all your threads are a big NO NO. You should really follow the guidelines before posting here. The least you could do is to leave only one picture here.

ok i see a finger. with no other intention of not capturing the finger. With no slight tickle that make me LOL.

Wow! This is so special! This must be the best image on Clubsnap!
It's so special that I can take this picture anywhere, be it in the park, at home, in the toilet, wow!

Come on, tell me what's good about your picture. I'll nominate you as President if you can convince me how this is in any way appealling at all. I'm waiting to hear from you.

Last edited:
leaved only 1 picture which i belive is the best ^^ unique

just a simple finger move which cant be summerized lol have no meanings except telling you to be quite lol
DSC_3853.jpg

if you want to post your work in Critique Corner, do read through the guidelines before doing so.

this is the 2nd time that i've moved your thread in Critique Corner, the first being the foto of Elva Hsiao.

the next time you post in Critique Corner, do remember a proper title and a proper writeup.

Status
Not open for further replies.