(fun quiz)What's your belief?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just gimme 2 question den i'll be satan worshipper... hahaha... but ended up with humanistic secular...

1) Is money root of all evil?
2) Do you think you are evil?

hahahahaha

Orthodox Quaker. I play Quake series so I guess..

1. Theravada Buddhism (100%)
2. Unitarian Universalism (95%)
3. Liberal Quakers (91%)
:D

Self-nism :sweatsm:

What is most-closely?

hmmm i'm a unitarian universalist... finally i have something to put down in the "Religion" box on survey and lucky-draw forms instead of "N.A." or "Free-thinker".

tingchiyen said:
hmmm i'm a unitarian universalist... finally i have something to put down in the "Religion" box on survey and lucky-draw forms instead of "N.A." or "Free-thinker".
haha.....means that I have to put mine as JEDI.....:bsmilie:

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The top score on the list below represents the faith that Belief-O-Matic, in its less than infinite wisdom, thinks most closely matches your beliefs. However, even a score of 100% does not mean that your views are all shared by this faith, or vice versa.

Belief-O-Matic then lists another 26 faiths in order of how much they have in common with your professed beliefs. The higher a faith appears on this list, the more closely it aligns with your thinking.
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]1. Sikhism (100%) 2. Islam (98%) 3. Orthodox Judaism (98%) 4. Bahá'í Faith (94%) 5. Reform Judaism (91%) 6. Jainism (90%) 7. Liberal Quakers (73%) 8. Mahayana Buddhism (68%) 9. Hinduism (65%) 10. Unitarian Universalism (64%) 11. Orthodox Quaker (64%) 12. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (60%) 13. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (60%) 14. Theravada Buddhism (56%) 15. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (54%) 16. Jehovah's Witness (52%) 17. Neo-Pagan (52%) 18. Seventh Day Adventist (49%) 19. New Age (44%) 20. Eastern Orthodox (42%) 21. Roman Catholic (42%) 22. Scientology (39%) 23. Secular Humanism (37%) 24. Taoism (37%) 25. New Thought (34%) 26. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (33%) 27. Nontheist (27%)
[/FONT]

Take responsibility for the most difficult problem in your nation.
Take responsibility for the most difficult problem in the organisation you work with.
Take responsibility for the most difficult problem in your school.
Take responsibility for the most difficult problem in your photographic community.
Take responsibility for the most difficult problem of the world.

There is a man who makes no show of his moral worth, Yet all the princes follow in
his steps. Therefore the moral man, by living a life of simple truth and
earnestness, alone can help to bring peace and order in the world.

Hence the pillars of a community or forum are those exceptional people who provide its spiritual and moral anchor and bestow its vision and purpose.

These are not ordinarily its founders, active moderators or regular posters. Rather, they are the righteous people, special humankind, and teachers, ordinary people of courage, principle and conscience, people who realize the truth within themselves and are willing to take responsibility for their community and their activities for the promotion of peace and love.

-----------------------------------
Our life is what our thoughts and
beliefs make it. The happiness of your
life depends upon the quality of your
beliefs and thoughts. :thumbsup:

neo-pagan 100%, mahayana buddhism (2nd) ... roman catholicism (last)

1. Orthodox Quaker (100%)
2. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (90%)
3. Liberal Quakers (86%)
4. Unitarian Universalism (77%)
5. New Age (66%)
6. Mahayana Buddhism (64%)
7. Hinduism (64%)
8. Neo-Pagan (62%)
9. Seventh Day Adventist (62%)
10. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (61%)
11. Bah�'� Faith (60%)
12. Reform Judaism (58%)
13. Theravada Buddhism (54%)
14. Jainism (53%)
15. Sikhism (52%)
16. Orthodox Judaism (51%)
17. Eastern Orthodox (50%)
18. Roman Catholic (50%)
19. Taoism (46%)
20. Secular Humanism (46%)
21. Islam (44%)
22. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (42%)
23. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (38%)
24. Jehovah's Witness (37%)
25. New Thought (36%)
26. Scientology (34%)
27. Nontheist (27%)

Status
Not open for further replies.