Pasir Panjang
firyx.blogspot.com
Here's some pics from ACJC Fun O Rama.

101183966_008c1eb62a.jpg

101184095_c54183fe27.jpg

101184299_563bd0dbbd.jpg

Comments are welcomed. :)

View all here

I can't quite get a feel of the event. Maybe you should try more comprehensive coverage, because I don't get the feeling of anything at all from the coverage. Having not been there, I can't tell anything from the shots at all.

I agree with stoned, you should try to convey/show the atmosphere.

I was there with a 20D and a 17-40mm f/4L. Heh. And you were using which camera? Might have seen you around.

n0d3 said:
I agree with stoned, you should try to convey/show the atmosphere.

I was there with a 20D and a 17-40mm f/4L. Heh. And you were using which camera? Might have seen you around.

Hmm.. ok.. I'll keep that in mind. I didn't have much time also.. yea.. I was with Fuji F11. Nothing fantastic. yea.

I was there too :) Nod3, any photos to share?? :) I'll post mine up once i sift though the lot and select some of the nicer ones. Didn't get many nice shots because I didn't know how to go about taking photos for such big events. Would like to hear advice from the experts here on covering such events.

Startrail said:
I was there too :) Nod3, any photos to share?? :) I'll post mine up once i sift though the lot and select some of the nicer ones. Didn't get many nice shots because I didn't know how to go about taking photos for such big events. Would like to hear advice from the experts here on covering such events.

Wasn't actually taking much photos of the event itself but rather me doing silly things with friends. :embrass:

Here are some of the better pictures from my collection. Have zero experience in covering this type of events, so some advice and tips would be good thanks! :)

A View of the Haunted House
DSC_02892.jpg

Haunted House People
DSC_01811.jpg

Face Painter
DSC_02251.jpg

The Massive Crowd
DSC_0161.jpg

More can be viewed here

Status
Not open for further replies.