Fulltime photography assistant needed for COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO

takenoshit

Apr 2, 2011
Full-time photographer assistant needed to work in my studio, Lumina Photography.

We deal mostly with fashion, product, corporate & commercial.
We do not do event.

Basic knowledge of handling professional lighting strobes will be a plus.
Will be a plus if assistant has experience in freelancie assistant wok before & is
looking for opportunity to learn & develope the craft of commercial photography.
We use mainly medium formats & shoot on tethered mode mostly with various
shooting softwares such as Leaf capture, Capture 1, Phocus etc....
It's not a requirement to know all these softwares as I feel having the interest, passion
& hardwork is more important.

It's a rough road ahead & not advisable for someone who does not know
what he is going for. It is physically demanding in the commercial field &
I believe that one should have the 'basics', or be humble to learn from scratch.
Pay is base on experience. Primary job role is more of an assistant to our in-house photographers.
But opportunity may be given depending on experience & attitude.

Log on to Lumina Photography Studio's Portfolio to have a better feel of jobs our studio are dealing with.

We are looking for someone to join us asap, hopefully by 1st March 2013 or sooner.
I'm not looking for a photographer with glossy portfolio, but someone who is keen
to learn the craft of commercial photography & sees himself in able to contribute to my studio in near future.
Please feel free to email resume/cover letter to me & my colleague.

teck@animulstudio.com
edwin@animulstudio.com

Full-time photographer assistant needed to work in my studio, Lumina Photography.

We do not do event.

Will be a plus if assistant has experience in freelancie assistant wok before & is
looking for opportunity to learn & develope the craft of commercial photography.
It's not a requirement to know all these softwares as I feel having the interest, passion

I believe that one should have the 'basics', or be humble to learn from scratch.
Pay is base on experience. Primary job role is more of an assistant to our in-house photographers.

Log on to Lumina Photography Studio's Portfolio to have a better feel of jobs our studio are dealing with.

We are looking for someone to join us asap, hopefully by 1st March 2013 or sooner.
I'm not looking for a photographer with glossy portfolio, but someone who is keen
to learn the craft of commercial photography & sees himself in able to contribute to my studio in near future.

teck@animulstudio.com
edwin@animulstudio.com

We do not do event.

teck@animulstudio.com
edwin@animulstudio.com

We do not do event.

teck@animulstudio.com
edwin@animulstudio.com

We do not do event.

teck@animulstudio.com
edwin@animulstudio.com

We do not do event.

teck@animulstudio.com
edwin@animulstudio.com

We do not do event.

teck@animulstudio.com
edwin@animulstudio.com

1)Full-time photographer assistant +
2)Intern/apprentice(during June 2013)

needed to work in my studio, Lumina Photography.

We do not do event.

We are looking for someone to join us asap!

Only Singaporean or PR need apply thanks!

teck@animulstudio.com
edwin@animulstudio.com

Last edited: