Fullerton

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutz

Jan 20, 2002
www.gigabizz.com
IM000172.JPG

Your main subject is Fullerton Hotel, but it’s cropped off more then half, the background tall building is to distracting. Try a difference angle, to isolate off the tall building.

Try to take on a better sky day(blue sky), in the earlier morning or evening when the sunlight is not so harsh.

Simon is right.

Today, I happened to be at Raffles MRT area too... the sky was terrific (all day). I took some pictures... but wasn't good... so.. not posting any... :)

The sky is very important... and having that patience to take a good picture is not always easy.

Originally posted by Flare
"polariser" comes to mind with the mention of sky....

Even with a polariser.. u need a good blue sky to give it a good effect.. =P Polariser + Cloudy Sky = No use actually

Originally posted by vincent
Simon is right.

Today, I happened to be at Raffles MRT area too... the sky was terrific (all day). I took some pictures... but wasn't good... so.. not posting any... :)

did the pics turn out too dark? sometimes if the sky is bright, you need to adjust the exposure by a bit.

Originally posted by nutz
no, i didn't use tripod for this.

Hi nutz, you took this picture in the evening?

you should have wait a bit longer to take this shot then you can get a nice blue sky (but not too much as what some of them said) ...

of course you need a tripod ..

the blue sky will look this

Status
Not open for further replies.