full time portrait photographer

sh media

Jul 11, 2012
singapore
AN established photo studio (www.pme.com.sg) is urgently looking for full time portrait photographer

- with studio experience. be able to do photo editing
- hardworking and positive attitude
- good communication skill and customer service.

Please contact us @ 9025 3955 or email your resume to jiong624@yahoo.com

Act fast !

dear sh media,i have a vry good photographer friend who doing freelance but she charge high rate .since u guys establish studio im willing to introduce so that i can earn some comision if u dnt mind?

dear sh media,i have a vry good photographer friend who doing freelance but she charge high rate .since u guys establish studio im willing to introduce so that i can earn some comision if u dnt mind?

are you working as part time head hunter?

if you are full time head hunter, please sign up as advertiser before going around head hunting.

AN established photo studio (www.pme.com.sg) is urgently looking for full time portrait photographer

- with studio experience. be able to do photo editing
- hardworking and positive attitude
- good communication skill and customer service.

Please contact us @ 9025 3955 or email your resume to jiong624@yahoo.com

Act fast !

I come across this company and there is a big eyes & weird color outfit woman who ignore me and keep talking to another Eurasian customer and trying to know his personal contact without giving priority & urgency to other important customer.so I walk away.

I come across this company and there is a big eyes & weird color outfit woman who ignore me and keep talking to another Eurasian customer and trying to know his personal contact without giving priority & urgency to other important customer.so I walk away.

dear, thanks for the information.