Full time or hobbyist?

You sre

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
You shoot for a living? Or you shoot for fun?

Just to see how many are hobbyist..........full time....

i am a newbie. dunno leh... my teacher says i am crap. but i tink shes more crap. anyway. i think shes ignorant. take me for a fool. but nvm.. HAHa.... ;p ... i am still a newbie anyway....

I just like shooting girls along orchard road :bsmilie: and posting the shots online :bsmilie:

ps. This is only a joke ;p

Klose said:
I just like shooting girls along orchard road :bsmilie: and posting the shots online :bsmilie:

ps. This is only a joke ;p

this is good....................:)

catchlights said:
Hey, how come don't have a Passionate Profesional Photographer?

theres a big problem... no one will vote for that... but if u put newbie. all will choose newbie... hahahhaa

catchlights said:
Hey, how come don't have a Passionate Profesional Photographer?

ok, open for you. you are the most passionate professional photographer with numerous years experience who can shoot anything......................

catchlights said:
The girls or you?
of course the pics of the girls :bsmilie:
post my own photo online? no way so many PS wizards here :bsmilie: one day i'm an elephant the next day a lion... what's next? :sweat:

glennyong said:
theres a big problem... no one will vote for that... but if u put newbie. all will choose newbie... hahahhaa

Ok, Ok, you got a point...

how 'bout phtographer shoot with passion only, and don't need to eat rice. (eat potato only)

Klose said:
of course the pics of the girls :bsmilie:
post my own photo online? no way so many PS wizards here :bsmilie: one day i'm an elephant the next day a lion... what's next? :sweat:

I mean which 1 is the joke. heheh

catchlights said:
Ok, Ok, you got a point...

how 'bout phtographer shoot with passion only, and don't need to eat rice. (eat potato only)

no la.. photographer who shoots with passion but feeds on grass due to exhausted bank acc. coz buy too much lenses liao... ahaha....

hhahahahaa.....

anyway.. i am feeding on air.and water, which is far worse den grass... hahhaa... :bsmilie:

catchlights said:
I mean which 1 is the joke. heheh

actually the whole thing is a joke, if i ever did that you will see my face on the straits times:bsmilie:

smurfman said:
ok, open for you. you are the most passionate professional photographer with numerous years experience who can shoot anything......................

Have you eaten you medicine today?

whao lao!! this thread is moving faster den STG! hahahaha!!

btw... can slides be stored in our own conventional fridges when not in use ??

glennyong said:
btw... can slides be stored in our own conventional fridges when not in use ??

can what :think:

Klose said:
actually the whole thing is a joke, if i ever did that you will see my face on the straits times:bsmilie:

I like to do that as well, tell me honestly, who don't like to shoot pretty girls?

But the problems is the girls won't want to pay me to shoot...

Status
Not open for further replies.