Full picture of new OM-D E-M1

cannedpineapples

Jul 25, 2011
6799919873_04955072af_b.jpg

nice! but that means i'm still forever waiting for my 4/3 body update.

looks sexy =) I like the retro look

Not bad... :)

But probably out of my league... I'm only considering the GX-1 or NEX-7 now.

Please note that these are user renderings of the OM-D. These are NOT the actual photos of the Camera !!

Should be E-M5 instead of E-M1, same panasonic 16mpeg sensor with olympus new processing engine.

Agrivar said:
Please note that these are user renderings of the OM-D. These are NOT the actual photos of the Camera !!

Thanks for telling me tat. I tot its official.

Not bad... :)

But probably out of my league... I'm only considering the GX-1 or NEX-7 now.

Think the NEX-7 (body only) is speculated to cost more than the OM-D, so if you're eyeing the NEX-7, i would say the OM-D is right up your league.

Think the NEX-7 (body only) is speculated to cost more than the OM-D, so if you're eyeing the NEX-7, i would say the OM-D is right up your league.

Oh I must have been misinformed. Will keep an eye out for this guy. :)

Planning to get my 3rd camera and I'm a super newbie.

1st - Konica Minolta Dimage Xg
2nd - Panasonic Lumix LX3
3rd - Panasonic GX1/Sony NEX-7/?????

they should not name it as OM-D lor... OM use to be SLR... not a mirrorless camera.

spidey89 said:
OM was just a name, nothing more

Just like PEN. Used in the past for film and recently for mirror less. They are all brand names. :)

pluginbaby said:

Probably the same price ,43rumours mentioned body only pricing to be 1100 euro ......

Its a poor mock up in mine opinion, the original OM slr looks much better:)