Full Moon Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ling Nightsky

Mar 23, 2002
Heaven on Earth
h-y-p-h-e-n-s.net
00000187.jpg

This is the best i can get with my Finepix 2800Z. Wish i had telescopic lens... but those are expensive and only for SLR cameras right? or can digital cam like mine have that?

00000185.jpg

I was at the Expo MRT station.... as you know, it's near Changi Airport so yup when this plane appear, i didn't think much of it... but when i saw it's going to the direction of the full moon, i quickly got hold of my camera and took a snap of this rare coincidence.... Yeah.. i just snap... so i didn't change the setting of the camera to suit the night shot.... and i didn't zoom far enough.... and my hands were shaking slightly coz i was so anxious...Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... yeah... good catch but a lousy picture.

If only you have better ZOOM you could wait for another plane and snap it when it's near the moon. That'll be a great shot! Anyone have shots like that?

Very hard to catch this kinda pic with the plane moving just nice there :)

Dun worry ur moon shot is already very nice, better than mine at least (3x... sob.... :cry: )

Though small, I think that you have captured a very good shot as I can see still the different tones of the moon colour. Not bad.

:)

Kind of remind me of the ancient 5 1/4" floppy diskette (Don't know why? :dunno: )

let's all go to Expo MRT station and on a Full Moon night and wait for planes to fly by! haha!
Seems like whenever i feel like taking pix of the the nightsky, it's a full moon night... maybe that's the onlything my cam can capture... since the stars are too tiny....

Status
Not open for further replies.