Full Frame

irritainment

Sep 16, 2008
bedok
www.facebook.com
Hi all,
do you think it's worth to get a full frame camera if you know you won't make money out of it?

your 2 cents.thanks

irritainment said:
Hi all,
do you think it's worth to get a full frame camera if you know you won't make money out of it?

your 2 cents.thanks

Why not? I intend to do just that. And have many other enthusiasts.

irritainment said:
Hi all,

your 2 cents.thanks

2 cents.

Do I continue to dress up and put on make up even though I'm not going to make money out of it? :bsmilie:

Go get whatever makes you happy!

Hi all,

your 2 cents.thanks

Full frame is not everything. its not going to make ur photo taking skills increase 10 fold, or ur photo will have even more wow factor.
if u r not sure, can always have hands-on by renting it.

ask urself, why u need full frame? do u really need full frame? if u don't need or have no idea why u even need one...of course its not worth it. but if u got the cash, just go for it , buy and take more photos.

Last edited:
Hi all,

your 2 cents.thanks

1 qn that Daredevil123 will ask you: Is your D60 limiting you in anyway, or why do you think you need or want the FF?

Do I continue to dress up and put on make up even though I'm not going to make money out of it? :bsmilie:

Bonrya, do you continue to take photos of feet even though you aint making money out of it? :bsmilie:

do you really only buy things base on what you NEED, never on what you WANT?

Uncle Catchlights, I'll buy things that I want, but if it's a $5K want, maybe I'll think ten times.. it's my 3 months pay...

You keep doing this, and you will start making monies .... :)

If you think you are not going to make money out of it, you just need to visit certain parts of town at night...

If it's hobby then don't talk about cost as long as you can effort it.
If is business then calculate ROI business opportunity etc.

I would rather save the money for full frame to buy a few inflatable crocodiles and release them in Punggol Beach and watch how swimmers react to them:

16935_large.jpg

since u r asking, that means u r not sure. so better do not make harsh decision when u r unsure. u might regret it.

I would rather save the money for full frame to buy a few inflatable crocodiles and release them in Punggol Beach and watch how swimmers react to them:

16935_large.jpg

I rather spend the FF money to buy two-headed pigs.. hahahhaha

1 qn that Daredevil123 will ask you: Is your D60 limiting you in anyway, or why do you think you need or want the FF?

Bonrya, do you continue to take photos of feet even though you aint making money out of it? :bsmilie:

Uncle Catchlights, I'll buy things that I want, but if it's a $5K want, maybe I'll think ten times.. it's my 3 months pay...
Most people buy on what they WANT, that is what consumerism is about. :)