Full Frame Cameras - Only 1 model by Canon

thomasq

Jul 14, 2007
South-West
www.flickr.com
Why Canon only have 5DMkII as current model for Full Frame?
Wondering are they gonna release another 1D Full Frame to stay in competition.

They are still selling 1Ds3

What's wrong with the 1Ds3? So how do you think Canon should improve it in order to stay in the competition?

they are not making so many FF models so they can price the FF models higher

when the FF models cost more, mass consumers will go for all the other cropped models

so in conclusion, they make a higher profit margin for FF cameras + higher turnover for other cropped cameras

it all about profit profit profit

TBH, the 1Ds2 is a much better buy than a 1Ds3.

The thing is.....in competition with what???

i would rather that they put more effort into their low end cameras.

then again, like Jed would say, it is only in singapore where people are splashing money on things far beyond what they need. it's their money after all.... :)

:think: how many ff camera in market now?

it is because they want you to spend your money buying the 5DMkII now and upgrade later.

You know...it's a funny thing...everybody here talks about buying and upgrading to latest and bestest DSLR. In Australia where I reside...everybody is just contented with a pns. So is it an Asian thing that we must not loose face or we are a gadget crazed society. Hmm...:cool:

You know...it's a funny thing...everybody here talks about buying and upgrading to latest and bestest DSLR. In Australia where I reside...everybody is just contented with a pns. So is it an Asian thing that we must not loose face or we are a gadget crazed society. Hmm...:cool:

We buy bestest gear to compensate for our small creativity.

CBF... Cheaper Better Faster.

You know...it's a funny thing...everybody here talks about buying and upgrading to latest and bestest DSLR. In Australia where I reside...everybody is just contented with a pns. So is it an Asian thing that we must not loose face or we are a gadget crazed society. Hmm...
Both I think....

We buy bestest gear to compensate for our small creativity.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

As Asian, we must always be seen:bigeyes: with the biggest, greatest and latest:cool: whether we need it or not.

There's still 5D mk1 used and IDsmk3 :)

We just want bigger pns.

Thats why australian people whine lesser, so forum lesser post.