Full Frame by PENTAX 2016 Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnycamera

Dec 8, 2010
SG
www.pentax.com is online; and it says: "Full Frame by PENTAX 2016 Spring"

and Spring means Jan to April in different places.

Wow. Wonder what are the lenses that will be launched together with the body.

If Pentax continue the trend to use Sony Sensor, it will be interesting to know how well the princesses will do with 36/42 mp sensors.

I think Pentax has been crying wolf for too long on full frame. Most Pentaxians have already left the building, with no full frame upgrade path..

Looks like, I will be the first one to buy the FF!

Probably the only one left in Singapore to buy one too.... :D

I do think that they will release some of the specs before this, probably in the rumored Oct time frame.

Can't do much about it, just use what I have right now and hope that this long wait is because Pentax is taking the extra effort to making a bug free and feature packed camera.

Wow. Wonder what are the lenses that will be launched together with the body.

If Pentax continue the trend to use Sony Sensor, it will be interesting to know how well the princesses will do with 36/42 mp sensors.

Probably Limiteds will do well as evidenced by those using them on an A7r.

Looks like, I will be the first one to buy the FF!

Probably the only one left in Singapore to buy one too.... :D

I don't have any doubt on this, JK! :)

No leh... Forgetting someone here.. LoL!

But of coz, it must be as good as the A7sii or better. If not, I'll continue waiting.. ;P

I meant, by the time it comes out, I will be the only Pentaxian left in SGP, so I will be the first and the only buyer..... :D

I meant, by the time it comes out, I will be the only Pentaxian left in SGP, so I will be the first and the only buyer..... :D

Hey bro me too...not changing system too... Lolxx

BTW, I just ask APDS if they got any info they can share on the FF or not.

Just try only.

Hope the communication is not a one way traffic. :D

BTW, I just ask APDS if they got any info they can share on the FF or not.

Just try only.

Hope the communication is not a one way traffic. :D

Thx bro thumbs always up on u

Maybe its going to be the return of pentaxian leh ? ha

lol... don't flatter yourself... spring 2016, i'll be back in singapore. i haven't upgraded since kx to k5 (GR doesn't count) i'll love to pair the FF with my 125mm macro and the FA31 :lovegrin:

I would probably still buy it.
Too much invested in the K mount.
I just hope they are sensible and put in a 16 or 24MP sensor for better low light performance.
36 or 42MP is overkill, I never print over A4 most of the time, A3 was the biggest ever, but that is exceedingly rare...

I just hope they are sensible and put in a 16 or 24MP sensor for better low light performance.
36 or 42MP is overkill, I never print over A4 most of the time, A3 was the biggest ever, but that is exceedingly rare...

Maybe its going to be the return of pentaxian leh ? ha

Ha..ha.. sure hope so. ;)

lol... don't flatter yourself... spring 2016, i'll be back in singapore. i haven't upgraded since kx to k5 (GR doesn't count) i'll love to pair the FF with my 125mm macro and the FA31 :lovegrin:

Ha..ha..ha...
Great to have you back. :)
Good to know it this won't be a lonely place.

I started only printing A4, but after doing A3 and A3+, I find that its really very different with the latter 2.
Now, I try my best to do the larger prints more often.
Really 'grander' look and does the effort, camera justice.

That said 42mp is too much for A3+.
The main advantage I can see is reducing for better apparent IQ and noise.

Anyway, whatever the mp, suck thumb, got to buy it for the AF lenses and better photographic flow of the camera that I prefer on a Pentax camera.

I thought most people sold their dSLR cameras in favor of phone cameras already. It's great to know we still got some guys waiting for the full frame Pentax even after so many years waiting. I'm sure Pentax won't let us disappoint with the new release.

Well, just hope they won't delay too much again this time.

Being Pentax user since Kx, to now K5, always waiting for their full frame though I don't know if I really need it, or just want it. But I'm sure I'll get one when it is available. 🙋🙋
Already gave my FC heads up for the new camera, just waiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.