Full frame benefit

yup and its amusing when someone in B/S selling their used D4 for more than S$7k. :bsmilie:

Not everyone keeps abreast of latest pricing, lol.

trd2970 said:
Not everyone keeps abreast of latest pricing, lol.

I always though that it was... Well, either profoundly ignorant or flagrantly deliberate of sellers who do not mark to market. Of course, any buyer going for those prices are...

we all should when it comes to purchasing and selling of our own wares.

but then again, its an open market and everyone is free to list their own asking price for their own wares. fair game. :bsmilie:

Yes to a certain extent. But it's not a imperfect market out here.

If response is slow or zero then seller would get the idea that pricing is unrealistic.

I always though that it was... Well, either profoundly ignorant or flagrantly deliberate of sellers who do not mark to market. Of course, any buyer going for those prices are...

Well I guess we have to give the sellers the benefit of doubt, I don't think any forums except for hwz practice any form of price policing. I used to recall clubsnap classifieds did not restrict that only TS could post replies on own thread, and there were several folks acting as price policemen who would reply with the latest market pricing, but that's chaotic,antagonisticand rather ungentlemanly I feel.

Buyers who buy on resale market without doing necessary due diligence can only blame themselves?

I apologize for going OT. Let's get back to the FF discussion:D

couple of months old Local set with warranty still ok la.

well, to each his own. ;)

D4 and D800 has seen their pricetag fumble down by quite a fair bit since their launch earlier this year.

now is probably a good time to buy them brand new from the right sources and places.

end of o.t.

couple of months old Local set with warranty still ok la.

There's already people selling local sets with warranty under $7k liao :bsmilie:

LOL.. what to do?

Ignore them lor.. if they die die want to sell.. they know what to do :bsmilie:

The lowest I've seen a guy expecting $6k but use a open bid system until 24th Dec. Now, $6k with warranty, good condition is buyable. :bsmilie:

Hi,

Just upgraded my camera to a FF & it D600.
It's just orgasmic...
For more info, i suggest you watch youtube. They will show you comparisons of cameras and from there you'll know more about FF cameras, pro & cons, etc.

Good luck.

Hi,
I just joined recently and this my first post :)

Currently I use Nikon D80 and Tamron 17-50 f/2.8.
Mainly to take pics of my kids and when travel.
I'm thinking to get an upgrade.
I'm considering D7000 and D600.
Some friends recommend to take D600 since it's a full frame camera.
But what's the benefit of being full frame ?
What can be expected when shooting with full frame body compared to cropped body ?

Thanks.

Hi,

Just upgraded my camera to FF Y its D600.
It's orgasmic...
For more info, just watch videos in youtube and they will show you anything and everything u wanna knw abt cameras.

Good luck!