Full Day Basic Studio Photography WORKSHOP #3 --25/04/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brett

Jan 12, 2003
Visit site
Basic Studio Photography WORKSHOP #3 by LINEARSTUDIOS 25 Apr 2004

Due to more request to start #3 here it is !

Duration: 1 Full day

Dates: 25 Apr

Time: 2 sessions, 10am -1pm, 1pm-2pm (Lunch in chinatown), 2pm-6pm

Topics covered

Session 1
1) Basic handling of lights and safety aspects of studio eqpt
2) 5 Basic lightings
3) Cropping within the camera
4) DOF Within the studio
5) Posing and communication
6) Being a Photographer's Assistant
7) Maintainence of studio eqpt

Session 2

1) An actual model shoot where photographers will get a chance to shoot he model 1 on 1 with another member of the workshop being his PA.
2) Shooting drill/Excercise
3) Debrief and Q n A

After this work shop you will be confident enough to take up studio jobs as part of your services either as a freelance photographer/ full time.

Participants of this workshop will also be given special rates for studio rental for thier practice/assignments.

Your investment Just $65

Address: 228A South Bridge Rd, S058777

Tel: 62254797/97858606

1) nolongerloner - paid
2) Rapidmax - Paid
3)argent2 - Paid
4)hoppinghippo - Paid
5)Deep5 - Paid
6)Oleo - Paid

Reserve List
1)
2)

Pls do a POSB Transfer to 155-11537-8 POSB Savings after which pls SMS 97858606 with your acct number !

1) nolongerloner
2) Rapidmax
3)
4)
5)
6)

1) nolongerloner
2) Rapidmax
3)argent2
4)
5)
6)

Yeappp.. Upzz for U ..

Love to join but again my problem is timing..:D Sorry Breet, can U maybe organise it on weekdays:D pls.. ;) Or weekend in May 8 or 9:D Just suggesting.. If their is more response..

1) nolongerloner
2) Rapidmax
3)argent2
4)hoppinghippo
5)Deep5
6)

I'm in. How to contact you Brett?

1) nolongerloner
2) Rapidmax
3)argent2
4)hoppinghippo
5)Deep5
6)Oleo

Hi Bret, sorry for disrupting u. I shift to this day instead of 23/24 April.

1) nolongerloner
2) Rapidmax
3)argent2
4)hoppinghippo
5)Deep5
6)Oleo
7)ericjklim

don't mind taking oleo's place on 23/24.

1) nolongerloner
2) Rapidmax - Paid
3)argent2
4)hoppinghippo
5)Deep5
6)Oleo

Ok as above the list is final

Reserve list

7)
8)

kvp11 - Hi, Yup I'll oragnise more if there are more PMs asking me to start the same workshop ! seems it's pretty popular !

Pro Image - Thanks for the upz !

khairi - yea we do but its not very updated, web guy in taiwan for 2 weeks will let u know when it gets updated, in the mean time www.linearstudios.com

oleo/ericjklim - pls take note of your date changes.

Deep5 - you can call me @ 97858606

Thanks for the prompt response ! as per normal pls make the Payments ASAP to avoid any misunderstanding/conflicts.

Once again thanks guy ! Will make sure you guys will benefit from this workshop ! As there have been serveral participants I'll host a networking session once the #3 if over !

ok, i'll transfer the fee tomorrow. Date change to 23/24 apr noted. btw, I'm using a Nikon D70 - is there anything else I need to bring to make sure the camera is able to work/sync with your studio strobes ?

ericjklim

Brett said:
kvp11 - Hi, Yup I'll oragnise more if there are more PMs asking me to start the same workshop ! seems it's pretty popular !

Pro Image - Thanks for the upz !

khairi - yea we do but its not very updated, web guy in taiwan for 2 weeks will let u know when it gets updated, in the mean time www.linearstudios.com

oleo/ericjklim - pls take note of your date changes.

Deep5 - you can call me @ 97858606

Thanks for the prompt response ! as per normal pls make the Payments ASAP to avoid any misunderstanding/conflicts.

Once again thanks guy ! Will make sure you guys will benefit from this workshop ! As there have been serveral participants I'll host a networking session once the #3 if over !

ericjklim - Nope, just the camera and ur self would be fine ! Cheers and see ya Friday.

Hi Gans N Posers, nice nick ~ anywayz will be conducting more woprkshops next month, will also be holding some exciting model shoots soon too !

Watch out for them May 2004 !

Regards

Brett Lu

Hi Brett, I've transferred to your account and subsequently SMS you with the details you required. Pse acknowledge.

Thanks.

nolongerloner said:
Hi Brett, I've transferred to your account and subsequently SMS you with the details you required. Pse acknowledge.

Thanks.

Same here... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.