fuju S2 user just get the K100d

Status
Not open for further replies.

wishes

Apr 5, 2007
Got my camera today WB is accurate :thumbsup: have only 18-55 intend to get a 55-200ED and a 50mm 1.4 anyone selling:think: :think: love the color but still prefer my S2 pro when shooting at human skin tone is very nice;p pinkist ton person dont have to make up so much, care to share your expeience shooting on the K100 any brother out there:think: alway pro and con lor

Got my camera today WB is accurate :thumbsup: have only 18-55 intend to get a 55-200ED and a 50mm 1.4 anyone selling:think: :think: love the color but still prefer my S2 pro when shooting at human skin tone is very nice;p pinkist ton person dont have to make up so much, care to share your expeience shooting on the K100 any brother out there:think: alway pro and con lor

Try changing your colour space to natural and -1 saturation. For the 50mm 1.4, try getting from OP or MS Colour. Heard they got stock.

Welcome to the Pentax family, and hope you enjoy being a Pentaxian :) ]

Cheers and happy shooting!

thk friend miss your friend len:( think will get the new one confuse what to get 50 1.4 or 55-200:confused:need to learn from you guy here Cause me a nikon user lor:)

thk friend miss your friend len:( think will get the new one confuse what to get 50 1.4 or 55-200:confused:need to learn from you guy here Cause me a nikon user lor:)

Sorry about the 50200 lens. Maybe it's good idea to get both lens from OP together so you'd get a better combo price ;)

Good luck.

It is 50-200 not 55-200.:D Suggest to get both if you can. The 50-200 makes a good combo with the kit lens you already have and the 50 f/1.4 for low light shooting.

Cheers

good talking to you last night. Ditto on the FA50 1.4 great lens for the money.

ITCHING today just got the 35-70 3.5-4.5 marco lor :dunno: by the way ready love the pentax small not so bulky. I think will get the 501.4 lor stock running low:eek: for the 50-200 have to let go some of my nikon len first and maybe next month:eek: by the way thk feng wei for giving me so many advise and help:angel: hope can meet you in person and buy you coffee.

ITCHING today just got the 35-70 3.5-4.5 marco lor. by the way ready love the pentax small not so bulky. I think will get the 501.4 lor stock running low:eek: for the 50-200 have to let go some of my nikon len first and maybe next month:eek: by the way thk feng wei for giving me so many advise and help:angel: hope can meet you in person and buy you coffee.

Glad I could be some help, and I'd love to have coffee w/ you too :)

Now let's see some photos taken by your new Pentax gear ;)

will try to take some tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.