Fujifilm S9500 or nikon D50 or 350D?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbchoy12

Mar 6, 2006
Does anyone use Fujifilm S9500 before? how you guys think of it? without concerning the type (dslr or prosumer), which one is better picture quality between S9500 and D50? i read form some threads that 350D handle noise better in high ISO, but it is xpensive compare to S9500 and D50. planning to buy one of them soon, so need some opinion......

haha you must really consider if u really need a dSLR...
it's a hefty investment and u've gotta be really sure....:)

and its like the BBB,MTL virus will hit you harder if you buy a DSLR. :sticktong

dslr pwns prosumer anytime in terms of quality

Size and feel wise i preferred the D50, definitely value for money. If you wan the extra MP then is 350D but kinda small for me.

This is all up to individuals and try all 3 models to select yr choice.

valkyrie said:
Size and feel wise i preferred the D50, definitely value for money. If you wan the extra MP then is 350D but kinda small for me.

This is all up to individuals and try all 3 models to select yr choice.

Yes the 350D is small, but add a grip and it'll be just ok.

i used s9500 for 3 month send back for len assy change, but still soft focus,
going to send in again,very dissapointed, picture can't compare to s5000,
even a nikon compact 2.2m camera take better image than this so call 9mp
camera.

are u using manual focus or auto focus?
if using auto focus, issit becos of having problems AFing? heard some 9500 has some focus problems, not too sure about them tho.

Y no one say the panasonic FZ30? Its good for beginner too. It has a lens with equiv.35mm (35 - 420mm). Dont have to worry about buying expensive lens in the future. Thats my 2cent...

I was in the same situation as u half a year ago, thinking of S9500, Nikon or Canon. But in the end i settle down for D50. Never regrate at all. :)

Snoweagle said:
Or even the Samsung 815 Pro with a 15X optical zoom from 28-432mm.
The wideness of 28mm is good, but without Anti-Shake function like AS, mega OIS, IS etc. It's really hard to shoot at long end.

Normally I would recommend KM 5D, which is really a good DSLR, but since Sony has taken over KM, it better to wait for further anouncement after 1st April.

zcf said:
The wideness of 28mm is good, but without Anti-Shake function like AS, mega OIS, IS etc. It's really hard to shoot at long end.

Normally I would recommend KM 5D, which is really a good DSLR, but since Sony has taken over KM, it better to wait for further anouncement after 1st April.

I think at over the long end if no IS or any form or anti-shake system, a tripod is better.

many thanks to all of your comment and suggestion. i have just feel all these camera during IT show and discover that 350D is the best for me now, just feel nice in my hand (my hand not that big....). i am wandering how low will the price go for 350D after this.....

try searching the BnS section.. i think its quite cheap... if u dun mind get a 2nd handphone to start off... coz u will end up getting a 20D soon.. which some of my friend did that..

cbchoy12 said:
many thanks to all of your comment and suggestion. i have just feel all these camera during IT show and discover that 350D is the best for me now, just feel nice in my hand (my hand not that big....). i am wandering how low will the price go for 350D after this.....

just wondering if you are considering the Pentax range.....I feel really value for money, unless you foresee yourself buying a lot of lens and accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.