Not open for further replies.

mfo

Jan 29, 2002
Visit site
http://www.dpreview.com/news/0201/02013002fujifilms602.asp

look at the specifications...
ISO 1600, and ISO 800!!!
Hot-shoe
15s max. exposure, comapre to teh 4s of the 4900...
6x zoom..
2 Slots (SMC & CF)
from dpreview.com it says optical viewfinder but it says EVF onthe body..
Macro 1cm..
Quick Auto focus mode??? maybe its like continuous AF...

It's also super ugly. What a pity.

Ya.. the design should be better for that price.. look so.. plastic =p

fp602.jpg

Kanu : the pic a bit big! next time pls hor reduce the size! :devil:

Anyway, The all black one look better then the half-half! And with the noise reduction, I think that at higher ISO shld be better lor as compared to the 6900..... sigh... maybe I shld just get that.........................

Oso, with the use of AA batteries, no more Running out of juice liao... unless you are in some god forsaken place........ A great improvement over the 6900. With 1GB of storage, who else need to get more SMC!

Well now is to see the test image that this baby can produce......
I love Fuji colour!

i hope the price is nice...
it looks quite big too dont u think??

Originally posted by Bluestrike
Kanu : the pic a bit big! next time pls hor reduce the size! :devil:

Anyway, The all black one look better then the half-half! And with the noise reduction, I think that at higher ISO shld be better lor as compared to the 6900..... sigh... maybe I shld just get that.........................

Oso, with the use of AA batteries, no more Running out of juice liao... unless you are in some god forsaken place........ A great improvement over the 6900. With 1GB of storage, who else need to get more SMC!

Well now is to see the test image that this baby can produce......
I love Fuji colour!
Hmm... looking forward for a review too. I hope one is coming in the next couple of weeks. :)

Personally, I think aesthetically, it's okey lah. Not really that bad. The flash looks like pop-up type. I hate pop-up type flash... feels like it is easily spoiled.

BTW, saw from this page that the SRP is US$799. That's almost $1500 only. A good price, I think.

:Later,

I'm looking forward to the review too. this could be my next upgrade if there is to be any.... I could reuse almost all my accessories (lens, 52mm filters, external flash, memory card, batteries etc) except for 43mm filters :)

Originally posted by mpenza
I'm looking forward to the review too. this could be my next upgrade if there is to be any.... I could reuse almost all my accessories (lens, 52mm filters, external flash, memory card, batteries etc) except for 43mm filters :)

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

Originally posted by mpenza
I own a G2. Will getting this be considered a downgrade? :) The 6x zoom is an upgrade for sure. :)

:Later,

Status
Not open for further replies.