Fujifilm S5500

Status
Not open for further replies.

stupidbear

Oct 9, 2005
Paya Lebar
What is your opinion of this camera Fujifilm S5500?

Would it be more adviceable to get a DSLR instead ?

Depends on where you want to go with photography.... If just casual snaps, I guess the S5500 is more than sufficient, but if you want to make it a serious hobby and is keen to learn more and want to have more control in the pics you take, then you may want to consider a DSLR.

I was a Fuji S602Z user for 3 years and later upgraded to a DSLR and never look back since. :D

Hi i am a newbie in photography and a S5500 user. Well for current price of S5500, i would say its definite a good buy with manual control. I bought at $470 at a couple months back, and till now i still have lots to explore from it. I do have consideration to buy DSLR after playing with S5500 for some time, but no $$$$:(
Nevertheless, i feel that S5500 is still a good companion whenever i go to birthday parties or travelling.
Well, its still up to your own decision whether to start on DSLR. Just no regrets~
Piece of advice: if you are very picky about pictures quality, don't get it. Definitely lose to those high-end cameras. I did PS processing to most of my pictures.

Hope my newbie advice able to help~~
Newbie's 5cents Worth of Thoughts

I'm using it's predecessor the S5000.Check out my gallery in my sig for pics..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.