FujiFilm S3 Pro or Nikon D100?

Status
Not open for further replies.

valkyrie

Aug 23, 2004
North
If you have a FujiFilm S3 Pro and a Nikon D100. Which one would you sell and why ? Take into consideration the specs, pic quality and not just the brand.

i will sell the D100 becos I'm a SuperCCD believer.

fuji technology has my heart-share.. but nikon has my market-share :p

D100 is a little long in the tooth, IMO. the S3pro certainly delivers better image quality and with much lower noise and greater dynamic range too.

sell both, buy Canon 20D :bsmilie:

*run away*

for f-mount, take the s3pro since d100 is a little "old age" already. not sure if it can use AFS lens as well?

I'll sell S3, casue i'm stuck with my D100..... :D
D100 can take AF-S lens.. I;ve tested my D100 with nikon AF-S 18-70 and AF-S 80-200 F2.8........ :thumbsup:

kennyleong said:
I'll sell S3, casue i'm stuck with my D100..... :D
D100 can take AF-S lens.. I;ve tested my D100 with nikon AF-S 18-70 and AF-S 80-200 F2.8........ :thumbsup:
All Nikon DSLRs can take AF-S. So can most film SLRs from Nikon released from 1995.

Watcher said:
All Nikon DSLRs can take AF-S. So can most film SLRs from Nikon released from 1995.

Hello,
A newbie here. I am looking to upgrade. What price are you looking at for both, your S3 & D100? I can consider S3 if your price is negotiable.
My email is davidino@gmail.com or sms me at 9191-9096.
Thanks.
David. :)

Daviddino’s gallery at www.Clupsnap.org
http://gallery.clubsnap.com/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=17765

daviddino said:
Hello,
A newbie here. I am looking to upgrade. What price are you looking at for both, your S3 & D100? I can consider S3 if your price is negotiable.
Thanks.

Links to sale of non-photography items removed by Roy on 13 Apr 05.

4. daviddino’s gallery at www.Clupsnap.org
huh? waddisthis?

daviddino said:
Hello,
Thanks.

Links to sale of non-photography items removed by Roy on 13 Apr 05.

4. daviddino’s gallery at www.Clupsnap.org
:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

BTW. if u are looking for a upgrade, u can post for a WTB in BnS. and i dunno why u post ur gallery and the notes thing here la...

I have edited daviddino's post by removing all the links to his sale of non-photographic items as this is a violation of CS policy.

I have also deleted the links form some of your posts that quoted from daviddino's post.

Both. I don't think I need any of them. 8 megapixels will do for me now!

Yappy and happy

You should sell the lousy S3 right away. In fact, contact me to arrange a quick sale.

Terence said:
You should sell the lousy S3 right away. In fact, contact me to arrange a quick sale.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Hello, no looking for business in Newbies Corner.

:kok:

Status
Not open for further replies.