fujifilm.com.sg digital print and photoshop 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kenneth

any experience printing photoshop 6 edited photos using the online fujifilm.com.sg digital printing service?

Originally posted by kenneth
any experience printing photoshop 6 edited photos using the online fujifilm.com.sg digital printing service?

Yup... they have no problems with that... just save in JPG or TIFF (I suggest JPG cos you only have 20MB of space). Oh... and since you are already in photoshop... do crop to 3:2 ratio for them... they do sometimes blindly crop and heads get chopped off.

how to crop 3:2 ratio? or 2:3 ratio for portrait?
i am going to develop my ROM pics.... adviseable to go through them or use Canon S800 with photo paper for big portraits?

Originally posted by kenneth
how to crop 3:2 ratio? or 2:3 ratio for portrait?
i am going to develop my ROM pics.... adviseable to go through them or use Canon S800 with photo paper for big portraits?

use the rectangular marquee and select constrain aspect ratio and set to 3:2 for landscape or 2:3 for potrait. Then you just crop off some part of the image.

Originally posted by Keito

use the rectangular marquee and select constrain aspect ratio and set to 3:2 for landscape or 2:3 for potrait. Then you just crop off some part of the image.

sorry.. me new to ps... what is the rectangular marquee? what does it look like?
i use the crop tool... but i think that it's quite stupid......
i mean... i specify my pixel resolution, but the box can scale... which means it is using digital enlarging or reduction.... how do I make it crop to a size without it being so smart?

Status
Not open for further replies.