Fuji X10, so pretty!

Hi Everyone, I might want to buy this camera after reading so much about. Does anyone know is it cheaper to buy in Australia as am heading there next month....compare to USA or here?

Hello. Just got the X-10.

Anyone interested in the Premium case, Brown?

my first pic posting for the X10.

x10.jpg

For me the DR is very important and the X10 is really good in that aspect.

Firmware upgrade version 2.00 adding new function to the Fujifilm X10 | Fujifilm Singapore

X10 owners can look forward to the following new features:

1. Advanced Filter function same as XF1 (6 filters 11 patterns)

The update will add the “Advanced Filter” function to the camera’s Adv. (Advanced) Mode to enable the user to create unique photographic effects. Choosing from six special filters in 11 patterns, users can check the effect of individual filters on the LCD monitor whilst taking shots
"POP color" this filter boosts contrast and saturation for a colorful finish
"Toy camera" this filter adds a vignette effect for a retro look
"Miniature" the top and bottom of the image is blurred to simulate a diorama look
"High-key" brightness is increased and contrast is reduced to create a gentle atmosphere
"Partial color" this filter creates a monochrome image while retaining just one color out of red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple
"Dynamic tone" applies dynamic gradation for a fantasy effect

2. Quick Menu function

The update will also introduce the “Q (Quick) Menu”, a popular feature found in the premium interchangeable lens camera the FUJIFILM X-Pro1. Updating the firmware will assign a Quick menu function to the “RAW” button on the back of the camera body. As a result pressing the ‘RAW’ button will launch the Q Menu so users can directly access frequently-used shooting settings. This function gives a list view of the most popular photography settings required during a photo shoot, including ISO, White Balance and Film Simulation.

To change any of the settings, use the Selector button at the back to select the applicable item, and then use the Sub-Command Dial or Main-Command Dial to change it to the desired setting.

The firmware will be available “Support” on the Fujifilm website. Please go to the support website below.
Fujifilm global website: Digital Cameras | Fujifilm Global

Pity still no ND filter. Would be great if we can have that in our X10 then I wouldn't even think about X100 ...

hello all, need some advise.

anyone of you facing card reading error after awhile of shooting??

tried taking out the memory card and it felt hot.. does it affect??

hello all, need some advise.

anyone of you facing card reading error after awhile of shooting??

tried taking out the memory card and it felt hot.. does it affect??

yes, happened to me.

but i reckon it could be the SD card that i'm using.

however, i've yet to confirm if it is so.

i view the fotos on my computer and delete the ones that are causing the problems.

no such issues after which.

i'm using the SD card that they gave when I bought the camera, transcend.

yes, happened to me.

but i reckon it could be the SD card that i'm using.

however, i've yet to confirm if it is so.

i view the fotos on my computer and delete the ones that are causing the problems.

no such issues after which.

i'm using the SD card that they gave when I bought the camera, transcend.

oh I see, yup I'm using the same memory card as you (transcend).

maybe i should try using other memory card...

Just downloaded the firmware...wow. Inspired to take more fun pics!

Using Sandisk. Not had a problem. Are you using 3rd party battery, maybe problem is coming from battery?

Using Sandisk. Not had a problem. Are you using 3rd party battery, maybe problem is coming from battery?

R u referring to my post? I changed to Sandisk also, and the problem is gone. I'm using original battery

luckyorange said:
R u referring to my post? I changed to Sandisk also, and the problem is gone. I'm using original battery

So it was the SD card.

Cheesecake said:
Highly likely.

If u were facing the same issue, were u using transcend?

Nah. Always used Sandisk.

Don't even remember what happened to the transcend that came with the cam.

I no longer has the same issue since i switched to sandisk class 6.

Anyway, could be some isolated case la.

I tried using back the transcend ytd and the problem occur, changed back to sandisk and it's gone. think for my case it's the card -.-!!

echelon said:
Just downloaded the firmware...wow. Inspired to take more fun pics!

I love the new features offered by the new firmware. Solid cam