Fuji X10, so pretty!

ahh... waiting for the price to come out! quickly launch!

Fuji sg has quote retail price at $999... I waiting for street price and decide whether to get from amazon or not...

Hope someone will organize a MO

I don't think MO will let you pay less, because this cam is very new and HOT!
The most you pay less for shipping only.
Don't forget, you still have to pay GST for purchased above S$400.
End up, the price will be no different, or just slightly lower than buying locally.

according to Fujifilm SG on facebook, they are bundling X10 with 16GB SD card and leather case, retail at SGD999. I would rather they include a lens hood instead of a class4 16GB.....

we should comment to fujifilm about this... giving sd card and leather case do not justify for paying $999...

Wait 6 months to 1 year, I'm sure the price will drop like X100. ^^

Last edited:
$999 for X10 + Class 10 SD card and leather case ...hmm...wonder what the street price is going to be. Kinda hard to justify the price even with the "gifts" ... if the bundle includes additional battery, it would be easier to stomach the price... maybe really have to play the waiting game... sigh

To take advantage of the 7fps, UHS-1 card is a must IMO.

$999 for X10 + Class 10 SD card and leather case ...hmm...wonder what the street price is going to be. Kinda hard to justify the price even with the "gifts" ... if the bundle includes additional battery, it would be easier to stomach the price... maybe really have to play the waiting game... sigh

the street price most probably will be 920-940. no lens hood is a big disappointment. i suspect they don't have enough stock for the lens hood. those ppl on mobile01 also need to wait for the lens hood to be mailed to them.

It's ridiculous, only a few hundred bucks difference from X100, and it's not even the same level as the X100, what is fuji thinking?

what over 900??? I might as well spend a couple more and get the x100.

It doesn't even have the best sensor for a digital compact.
Correct me if i'm wrong but that award goes to the Olympus pen mini, even though it lacks manual controls but the images it produces will beat x10 hands down.

Last edited:
yea, $999 is kinda rip off, high end PnS consumer price point is $750+ for me, maybe by Dec , X100 will be lehlong near $1200, and EP3 kit may be near $1100, oso got panasonic GX1......if $850 plus leather case plus spare batt, plus class 10 16G may be more apporpriate, but then again, who am i to dictate..hahah

Last edited:
what over 900??? I might as well spend a couple more and get the x100.

It doesn't even have the best sensor for a digital compact.
Correct me if i'm wrong but that award goes to the Olympus pen mini, even though it lacks manual controls but the images it produces will beat x10 hands down.
Best sensor on compact digital is a 4/3 sensor from Oly? Hard to agree with that....how about Sony NEX and X100?

the words "made in japan" command a price premium over the others. Olympus fate unknown, for me I wouldn't want to spend on something that may no longer exist in next few years.

For that price range id rater get nex 5N body. The image is stunning

Best sensor on compact digital is a 4/3 sensor from Oly? Hard to agree with that....how about Sony NEX and X100?

It has a 4/3 sensor on a compact digital body. I'm not comparing it with the real 4/3s like ep3, nex or x100.
If the aim is to have a compact digital cam with good image quality as your defining criteria, then it obviously beat all the x10s, g12s, lx5s around.

End of the day, for some, the aim is just to get a good compact point and shot with the image quality of dslrs without lugging all those gear around.
The x10 would have been perfect if it had a 4/3 sized sensor.

Last edited:
You would expect a premium but that price is ridiculous.
I would have happily paid 800-850 for the x10.

some ppl paid just as much for the Ricoh GRDIV. but it is all up to personal preferences.