Fuji X-M1

accessories: for shutter release currently only rr-90 is available (Very bad), limited choices for cases, thumbs up/ shuttle button not available
Wifi: cant use tablet as remote control as display( maybe in the future?)

However the auto-iso works very well, af is fast and accurate(mostly), whole camera feel more responsive, IQ still as amazing, its small, light and come with auto mode even my sister can use. 95% of the time it work well for me but the shutter still abit too loud to be discreet. However if im the only user i might consider waiting for the successor of xe1 that i heard is coming around the corner.

I believe there are other remotes, I believe if it's the same like the xe-1 u can use canon remotes on it.

I saw the gold color display in the shelf at tk today.

to cut cost and make it cheaper.. the body built is made very basic.

u may think it is not good but bear in mind things go outdated very fast too.. body come and go very fast.

Just purchased the XM-1 and having fun with this cam.

Love the wifi connectivity, small size, excellent image quality, hi-res rotating LCD, hi-ISO low noise...
Dislikes cheapskate strap...

Wishlist: adaptor for X mount to EOS lenses... ;p

Just purchased the XM-1 and having fun with this cam. Love the wifi connectivity, small size, excellent image quality, hi-res rotating LCD, hi-ISO low noise... Dislikes cheapskate strap... Wishlist: adaptor for X mount to EOS lenses... ;p
Can you not use the metabones version?

Last edited:
Yup, its not available yet...
I'm currently looking at some China made alternatives...hopefully at least with an electronic aperture control.

Yup, its not available yet...
I'm currently looking at some China made alternatives...hopefully at least with an electronic aperture control.

hard with canons lenses. They need another power source..

unless they make something like http://store.redrockmicro.com/livelensmft

it'll probably cost a bomb if they do.

When to today to get the Fuji x-M1 . Ghee it look very plastic and look like a toy. Salesman recommend me the Olympus saying
it is better. The Fuji x-M1 deal is very good $849 body with the lens. plus Free spare battery plus free gift from Fuji plus shop free gift plus $20 voucher. wow. but I suspect with all the free gift are they trying to get rid of the product.