eleveninth

Jan 17, 2006
Fuji X-M1/

no viewfinder with tilt screen

fuji_x-m1_f2_zps0f5b71d9.jpg

fuji_x-m1_f1_zps9741d2ab.jpg

fuji_x-m1_b1_zps028c5465.jpg

fuji_x-m1_t1_zps035dd879.jpg

shutter speed dial changed to mode dial... the unmarked dial prolly can use for diff functions, e.g. aperture, shutter speed, etc

finally... I am getting this... for me the EVF is optional.. but no AEL button?? replaced with wierd vertical dail??

hopefully they fixed all the quirks of X-series..

Last edited:
hmmm... strange layout. but i am praying it means a drop in prices for XE-1! :sweatsm:

X-E1 used body prices down to 850ish. Still ex meh??

X-E1 used body prices down to 850ish. Still ex meh??

it can always go lower... :devil:

truth be told, nowadays whenever i want to buy a camera... i just wait for the replacement model which inevitably comes about 6mths to 1yr later to appear before buying the 'outdated' one. ;p

it can always go lower... :devil:

truth be told, nowadays whenever i want to buy a camera... i just wait for the replacement model which inevitably comes about 6mths to 1yr later to appear before buying the 'outdated' one. ;p

Haha. Yeah. It alwayz will. Saw a black one used body selling for 750 now in BnS.

M1 will have brown as a colour option

x-m1_brown_zps4c970011.gif

Body looks a bit too small.. XF lens may look too big on it. Why release slow 16-50 when have 18-55..

hope to hear XP2 news

Body looks a bit too small.. XF lens may look too big on it. Why release slow 16-50 when have 18-55..

hope to hear XP2 news

suspect the price of this new camera will be low. need a cheap kit lens

hope to hear XP2 news

Body too small for interchangeable lenses - my X-E1 can already do with more grip.

No paranormal mode!!!!

Any idea if this X-M1 AF would be better than the current X-E1 ?

From dpreview..it seems that it doesnt have the phase detection from x100s, does that mean the AF from x100s is still a step better than x-m1 ??

Last edited:
Any idea if this X-M1 AF would be better than the current X-E1 ?

From dpreview..it seems that it doesnt have the phase detection from x100s, does that mean the AF from x100s is still a step better than x-m1 ??

I'm guessing it would be on par with the 23 july fw release with improved AF. can't be too sure.

Ic, thanks for the update.

Last edited: