Fuji Users Gather!

Started with Fuji F30 p&s, then jumped into the X100 bandwagon.
Left Fuji for NEX7, OM-D E-M5, E-M1 before returning to X-T1

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Anyone knows where to get 3rd party batteries for the Fuji Xpro 1 locally?

red dot photo at funan (near TK Foto) sells Chromage brand batteries for $22/pc.
been using 2 for past 1 month, seems decent.

Does anyone know if buying Fujifilm cameras in Japan have english menu? I'm looking to buy an X-M1 there since the currency is relatively cheap now and it is tax free.

Does anyone know if buying Fujifilm cameras in Japan have english menu? I'm looking to buy an X-M1 there since the currency is relatively cheap now and it is tax free.

Should be Japanese manual, but you can download english version online.

Yup there's an english menu option. But not sure about Chinese or other southeast asian languages

Should be Japanese manual, but you can download english version online.

Oops, sorry. I thought you were referring to operating manual. :p

X-Pro1 User , Reporting! ..falling in love wit this blackie here =P

X-T1 guy, with no Fuji Glass... YET!!

Dials... My precious...

Wah how come XE-1 body still so expensive in SG...

New X-T1 user. Currently owned 23mm & 18-55. Waiting for my Fujinon 55mm f1.6 & Konica Hexanon AR 50mm f1.4 to arrive. Been playing with old lens with adapters.

I'm flipping my Canon system for Fuji system. Never look back. :)

New user of x100s on top of the fantastic x-e1!