Fuji Users Gather!

Shall we arrange something like a "X-Shooter" meet-up session sometimes??

Sounds like a good idea. Haha. Massive poisoning session.

Not that I have any worthy gear to poison you guys, but it will be fun for everyone!!

I kinda envy the pentax group, as they seems really active!!

Who's in if something's up? I don't mind organize a gathering, if you guys don't mind a newbie to organize it hahaha...

New XT-1 Graphite Silver user here! Pre-ordered my XT-1 a few weeks ago through Cathay Photo, and have been enjoying every moment of it :) Also purchased 3 other lenses in the short period I've had this camera - the 23mm, 18-55mm and XC 50-230mm, on top of the 35mm that came with the camera. Going to sell off all my Canon gear soon... :D

hellooooo! new XT-1 user here as well. just recently switched to fuji and definitely am loving it! hope to be more active here =)

X-E2, firmware upgraded to V3... loving the classic chrome :D

XE2 user here. Just got the 23mm last week. Lots to learn from everyone here. Just started in photography about a year ago. :)

Lets just post more pics in the photo sharing section. We need to make some noise. Hehe...

ahblack organise something leh...

Hmm... I guess it's about time we have our own fujifilm gathering! I will try to organizing something after Chinese new year, maybe around end of Feb. How's that sound??

Sounds good to me...

Hmm... I guess it's about time we have our own fujifilm gathering! I will try to organizing something after Chinese new year, maybe around end of Feb. How's that sound??

Just saw this thread....i have a x100 about a year old. Used less then 10 times but everytime pics from this compact is WoW....thx

Do come in the Fujifilm gathering discussion thread to chip in some of your idea!

XT-1 user here... I sometimes wish I use it more but have been busy with work...