Fuji Service Centre?

Dehl

Mar 1, 2019
Hi guys, I'd previously bought a preloved X-T20 from The Camera Workshop through their carousell account and it was only 2 weeks later that I'd found out the wifi file transfer function wasn't functional (the camera would hang and I wouldn't even be able to turn it off), I'd brought the camera back and was told to give them a couple of weeks to seek their technician's inspection (and possibly a replacement of parts that would incur cost on my end), I'd just like to ask, is there a way to get an official quote from Fuji for a repair like this? I know shops in Penin aren't exactly the most reliable when it comes to servicing fee so I'd love for some of you guys' input so I can expect a reliable price if they do send it to service!

EDIT: I think it is also worth mentioning that they'd deleted the carousell listing after the item was purchased - something that they don't usually practice I'd notice since they'd usually mark their listing 'sold' rather than deleted.

you can drop it off at Fujifilm studio at Suntec City. there is a collection point there. just leave it with them, and once it is fixed, you can collect from there again. saves you a trip all the way to Ubi... haha..

but yah... it sucks that they deleted the listing. this would have prevented you from leaving a bad feedback on them.

you can drop it off at Fujifilm studio at Suntec City. there is a collection point there. just leave it with them, and once it is fixed, you can collect from there again. saves you a trip all the way to Ubi... haha..

but yah... it sucks that they deleted the listing. this would have prevented you from leaving a bad feedback on them.

according to the place i bought it from - it says that it'll most likely require the replacement of the wifi module which would cost >$200 :( so they managed to psycho me to trade in + top up of 200 bucks for a new model instead... idk how to feel about this

according to the place i bought it from - it says that it'll most likely require the replacement of the wifi module which would cost >$200 :( so they managed to psycho me to trade in + top up of 200 bucks for a new model instead... idk how to feel about this

eh... that sounds like 'bait and switch' to me, IMO. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

eh... that sounds like 'bait and switch' to me, IMO. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it does and in the first place when they sold the product it was faulty already. it's basically saying they knew the product was faulty and sold it anyway