Fuji S9500 vs Panasonic FZ30

Status
Not open for further replies.

poh6702

May 8, 2004
Wow! Fuji and Pana have announced the 2 high end pro-sumer camera, with 8 & 9 Mega pixels, manual zoom lense similar to that of DSLR. Have full function of Digital camcoder (640x480 30fps with audo) better still, the zoom can also be used while taking video.:lovegrin: These cam can replace my P&S camera and camcorder. :thumbsup:

I can't wait for them to arrive at Singapore, but it is a hard choice between the 2.:think:

What I like about Fuji
================
Super CCD has very low noice at high ISO compare to similar range pro-sumer camera.
4 x AA batter is a plus

What I like about Panasonic
=====================
Leica lense with OIS

Comments are welcome. And anyone know when are they arriving at Singapore?:dunno:

exciting isn't it?
but coming km 5d is even more attractive :)

eow said:
exciting isn't it?
but coming km 5d is even more attractive :)
Already have the D70 and D50, not so excited about DSLR at this moment, like the convenient of P&S plus video capabilities.

poh6702 said:
Wow! Fuji and Pana have announced the 2 high end pro-sumer camera, with 8 & 9 Mega pixels, manual zoom lense similar to that of DSLR. Have full function of Digital camcoder (640x480 30fps with audo) better still, the zoom can also be used while taking video.:lovegrin: These cam can replace my P&S camera and camcorder. :thumbsup:

I can't wait for them to arrive at Singapore, but it is a hard choice between the 2.:think:

What I like about Fuji
================
Super CCD has very low noice at high ISO compare to similar range pro-sumer camera.
4 x AA batter is a plus

What I like about Panasonic
=====================
Leica lense with OIS

Comments are welcome. And anyone know when are they arriving at Singapore?:dunno:

hi, 4AA batts is not really i big plus about Fuji. i cant imagine d amount of spares i may need, 8-16? so perhaps low noise will b d oni big plus.

i like Panasonic FZ30 has got
. mega OIS
. front & rear dials (those little wheels 4 adjusting aperture & shutter speed)
. flip out LCD ( i dunno if Fuji hav or not)
. free petal hood

my 2 lenses worth of comments.

FZ30 should b here by year-end? no?

sORe-EyEz said:
hi, 4AA batts is not really i big plus about Fuji. i cant imagine d amount of spares i may need, 8-16? so perhaps low noise will b d oni big plus.

i like Panasonic FZ30 has got
. mega OIS
. front & rear dials (those little wheels 4 adjusting aperture & shutter speed)
. flip out LCD ( i dunno if Fuji hav or not)
. free petal hood

my 2 lenses worth of comments.

FZ30 should b here by year-end? no?
Similar to my Fuji 602Z I believe, 2500mAh Battery can last for full day of use, don't need to carry so many spares, I usually carry 4 Li AA batteries incase the re-chargable run out of juice. The Li AA battery is so lasting that even you shoot until finger can not bend (numb) still keep going. Therefore 4 AA batteries is plus to me.
Fuji also have flip out LCD.

Got to wait until end of the year;p My neck will be too long that it can't hold my head anymore.:sweat:

mayb it b launched at Comex? jus guessing oni la...:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.