Fuji S6500fd or Panny Fz8 or Canon s31s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2007
Hi anyone,

Been following the threads here and comes to conclusion on 3 models as stated.

Personally I 'm more interested in Fuij but can anyone enlighten me whether I'd made the right choice ?

Attracted by the high ISO capability of Fuji but review also shows that the Panny and canon are high achievers though !!!:( :(

Really scratching my head now :bsmilie:

felixcat8888

May 8, 2005
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Hi anyone,

Personally I 'm more interested in Fuij but can anyone enlighten me whether I'd made the right choice ?

Attracted by the high ISO capability of Fuji but review also shows that the Panny and canon are high achievers though !!!:( :(

Depends on what you want to use the cam for.

I myself own the Canon S2IS. I love that cam. I am also looking at the Fuji 6500fd or the S9600 to replace the S2 if i am thinking of switching as the low light pics are better, and not so noisy.

Bean

Apr 16, 2002
www.pbase.com
S6500fd would be my choice too..

The availablility of wide angle and the manual zooming is too good to resist adding on its fantastic low light performance!

S6500fd would be my choice too..

The availablility of wide angle and the manual zooming is too good to resist adding on its fantastic low light performance!
i second that
fuji is a good choice, wide angle, manual ring for zoom, RAW, bla...bla...bla...

i am currently using s3, and it is a good cam too...

noobie

Jan 29, 2007
Hi anyone,

Why S3IS when S5IS is already out?

falanks

Feb 11, 2007
s6500fd... my choice too :)

Jun 3, 2007
Sorry ,

Working night shift these few days ... sleep at day :what:
Been following the threads so far but as I'm not very knowledgeable in photography techniques so trying to get as much info .

Been considering to get it from shop or wait for next IT show in sep . No doubt the price at shop is lower but the freebies during It show covered all the price diff though.
2Gb XD + tripod == sweet

Felixcat ..received a promotion pamphlet from canon ..S51s is selling for $799 with free 2Gb SD + Kit bag + AA rechargeable battery kit.

felixcat8888

May 8, 2005
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Sorry ,

Working night shift these few days ... sleep at day :what:
Been following the threads so far but as I'm not very knowledgeable in photography techniques so trying to get as much info .

Been considering to get it from shop or wait for next IT show in sep . No doubt the price at shop is lower but the freebies during It show covered all the price diff though.
2Gb XD + tripod == sweet

Felixcat ..received a promotion pamphlet from canon ..S51s is selling for $799 with free 2Gb SD + Kit bag + AA rechargeable battery kit.
Why not?

Go for it! The S5 IS is a great cam. I have the S2 IS. Check this out

www.mscolor.com.sg

The fujis are on sale and with great freebies too.;)

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=281651

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom