Fuji S602Z Vs Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ10

Status
Not open for further replies.
pegasus21 said:
Fiji CCD is really crap. Noise is really high (Max resolution. ie 6MP). Another thing about noise. newer CCDs have smaller noise grain so it looks more like flim iso grain.

Look at some sample pictures.

:rolleyes:

nightwolf75 said:

I meant no reviews done by Phil. Some of the tests done in his review are objective and make for easier comparison across cameras (e.g. noise, resolution, focussing speeds, lags). Owners generally like to justify their purchases ;p Anyway, on a like-to-like basis, check out user reviews for S602Z:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/read_opinions.asp?prodkey=fuji_finepixs602z

thanks peeps fer all ur contributive info.....
:)

howeeevverrrrr, me still stuck on which to get
:dunno: :(

thegroon said:

I say go for the Panasonic if the saturation, noise and AF is comparable to the S602Z.... for the simple reason that it is newer, longer zoom, and has IS....

tokrot said:
dpreview has a very biased review against S602z. It gave recommended rating becoz its iso 800 and 1600 can be taken only at 1mp. But tell me which prosumer cam designed in yr 2002 can have iso 1600/800 setting, with 30 fps movie, fastest focusing/ least shutter lag (at Prosumer class) and combined shutter speed and aperture at 1/10000 sec with Max F11 value selling at 1000 plus dollars that time and now is selling 2nd at $600?

yeah.. luckily i didn't let go this camera.. plan to keep it as spare camera once i get DSLR... it's a good performance camera.. think about it..

thegroon said:

Hi thegroon,

U've got PM.. ;)

Regards,
teckwee

Status
Not open for further replies.