Fuji S602Z has arrived...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweek

Jan 17, 2002
East
www.weekai.com
Got some insider news that S602Z has arrived into Fuji Singapore, but they have yet to put a price tag on it. But I guess it will hit the shelves very soon!

mpenza, get ready your wallet! hehheh

buy3.gif

borrowed from megaweb

Originally posted by Tweek
Got some insider news that S602Z has arrived into Fuji Singapore, but they have yet to put a price tag on it. But I guess it will hit the shelves very soon!

buy3.gif

borrowed from megaweb

yeah yeah yeah!!!

Originally posted by mpenza

yeah yeah yeah!!!

btw I won't be able to buy until late July...or whenever the SAF paycheck comes (for the month of July). :(

So if you happen to buy first, post a review for us ok? Thanks! And I'm sure your review will come earlier than dpreview, dcresource, imaging-resource etc.....

Originally posted by Tweek

buy3.gif

borrowed from megaweb
Wah, that is fast! Look lkike they move faster than Canon!!! ;)

wonder how much the 602z will be ....

I suspect that list price would be $1499 (based on US$799). Street price might then be $1.2-1.3k.

A bit afraid to buy before reading any reviews, but I might take the plunge anyway.

Originally posted by reflecx
I suspect that list price would be $1499 (based on US$799). Street price might then be $1.2-1.3k.

A bit afraid to buy before reading any reviews, but I might take the plunge anyway.

if that's the price, I'll most definitely be getting it. But yeah, want to read the reviews first. :) reflecx if u really take the plunge, please remember to provide some reviews! Thanks. :D

reflecx, we're right behind you!!! :)

would likely wait for reviews and "clearance" before I get it.

Thats great news if its really in Singapore liao....the Japan launch date is 14/4/2002 the last time i read...hopefully they pushed it forward :thumbsup:

hi,

i've just gotten to know about this camera. does anyone know how much is the launch price in japan? and is there an official fuji website in singapore? i can't seem to find one.

based on the latest offering...at US$659...should be cheaper;p ...so mabee it'll be ard $1 to 1.1k???

http://www.shopharmony.com/default.asp?file=cnet&ItemID=FUJFPS602

hope it comes before my trip..is the launch date in japan confirmed?and what about the price there? any news? :gbounce:

fastwatch, US$659 convert to SGD is 1200 what. Where you get $1-1.1k?

maybe he knows a money changer very well and can get fantastic exchange rates....

fastwatch, US$659 convert to SGD is 1200 what. Where you get $1-1.1k?

after more bargaining?:D

Wonder why Fuji Singapore is keeping them in the warehouse for so long if stocks did arrive on or before the 19th...8 days is such a LONG time to wait...:D

Originally posted by cllai
Wonder why Fuji Singapore is keeping them in the warehouse for so long if stocks did arrive on or before the 19th...8 days is such a LONG time to wait...:D

been askiing around...most shops at SLS sre still clueless as to what the S602Z is. Why can't they be more updated than us? it'll sure make buying a camera more enjoyable when the salespeople really know their stuff well, about DCs that is.

i have yet to meet a shop where their people know more about the cameras than just the prices and discounts to be given...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.