Fuji printing labs

Status
Not open for further replies.

+evenstar

Hi, is it advisable to just go to any Fujifilm e-pic labs to develop my negatives/slides/digital photos? Or are only certain labs recommended? (Due to discount for CS members, better image quality, etc...)? Just noticed a Fuji e-pic lab opposite Parkway the other day and not sure whether it is advisable to go there to print...(digital photos cost $0.45 ea! :confused: )

as always, it's not the equipment, but the people who use it.
The more popular frontier operators include konota and KT photo.

yah man
but konota quite dao.. they dun usually give discounts.. even to high vol...
thus i always visit KT. though its a bit far... and parking at ex... again.. they have gd prints, and deliver in time
:)

RuthBaby said:
thus i always visit KT. though its a bit far... and parking at ex... again.. they have gd prints, and deliver in time
:)

Try online printing. Even if you elect to pic up the prints at the lab, you'll only pay for parking once. (film users don't apply)

i used to print my photos in a fuji shop at junction8 until i noticed that some of my white borders came out pinkish.
anyways, im sticking to beautiful memories/colorlab/konota from now on

where r these labs? n how much is it to print A4 size roughly? got sick of spending tons on printing em myself...

thanks!

shuy said:
where r these labs? n how much is it to print A4 size roughly? got sick of spending tons on printing em myself...

thanks!

A4 is roughly equivalent to S8R. Most retail at $8.
If you want to have them cheap, laser print. from abt $3.

+evenstar - Ask Yau Fei or Jeremy to bring your prints to KT lor. There is also Digipro at Marine Terrace, which is a pretty good FDI lab. Dunno their rates now, though, stopped going there a year back.

Status
Not open for further replies.