Fuji labs in jurong west

Status
Not open for further replies.

seaweed

Jun 7, 2005
Jurong
Moving to jurong west (blk 6xx) soon, can anyone recommend me 'good' fuji lab around dat area, thanks.

seaweed said:
Moving to jurong west (blk 6xx) soon, can anyone recommend me 'good' fuji lab around dat area, thanks.
IIRC one @ JP, one @ Extension and one @ Gek Poh. ;)
BTW welcome to jurong west man!!

Hi! Welcome to Jurong West! I'm staying at blk 6xx too. Anyway I've developed photos at this shop before and found that the quality is quite good and reasonable pricing too. It's 30cents each for 4R. Here's the address:

Zoom Elite
Blk 492 Jurong West St 41
#01-30 Singapore 640492
Tel: 65632933

But nowadays I go to Miao Lan for my prints. Service is very good and prompt with no compromise of quality! Only bad thing is it's a little far at Bukit Batok. Check out the Consumers Corner to find out more about the shop.

shawnlim said:
IIRC one @ JP, one @ Extension and one @ Gek Poh. ;)
BTW welcome to jurong west man!!
Bro, i know JP n Gek Poh, can tell me where is Extension.

ernest_ted said:
There is 1 @ Gek Poh.
Shd be near your blk
Will try it, thanks

seaweed said:
Bro, i know JP n Gek Poh, can tell me where is Extension.

just outside NTU Pioneer Rd exit, next to City Harvest

oqs said:
Hi! Welcome to Jurong West! I'm staying at blk 6xx too. Anyway I've developed photos at this shop before and found that the quality is quite good and reasonable pricing too. It's 30cents each for 4R. Here's the address:

Zoom Elite
Blk 492 Jurong West St 41
#01-30 Singapore 640492
Tel: 65632933

But nowadays I go to Miao Lan for my prints. Service is very good and prompt with no compromise of quality! Only bad thing is it's a little far at Bukit Batok. Check out the Consumers Corner to find out more about the shop.
Will try Zoom Elite cos nearer :bsmilie: , by the way thanks for the address

Hi guys, does anyone know how much are the current prices for developing and scanning at these shops?

Status
Not open for further replies.