Fuji FinePix S304 vs Canon A70

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dunno98

i prefer the image produce by FinePix S304 to Canon A70 as it produce sharper image, A70 image is more soft from what i had observe.......but as for function wise it seems to me A70 got slightly more to offer. Do any of u guys got any comments???

Originally posted by MrBig
yup I would go for a A70 over the S304

cos S304 sucks! :p

eh? I thot u said A70 is lousy? :devil:

Originally posted by lavenderlilz
eh? I thot u said A70 is lousy? :devil:

please read my statement above

i would choose a A70 over a S304

did my above statement mention anything abt A70 being lousy?

you need to read more ok

:blah:

Originally posted by MrBig
please read my statement above

i would choose a A70 over a S304

did my above statement mention anything abt A70 being lousy?

you need to read more ok

ya i read more. u said it urself previously :blah:

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36541&highlight=s45

so if u had previously said the A70 is lousy & since u think the S304 also sucks, neither one should be recommended by you.

ok back to the thread topic.

dunno98 - in order not to confuse you, there is no such thing as a perfect digicam. Its best u read the reviews at Dpreview as well as what others have to say about both of them here.

At the end of the day - it would be best if you go down to the shops to try both out & see which appeals to you more.

Originally posted by lavenderlilz
ya i read more. u said it urself previously :blah:

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36541&highlight=s45

so if u had previously said the A70 is lousy & since u think the S304 also sucks, you should recommend neither

yep... remember last time when i ws selling my A70 ... MR BIG say A70 suck... look like every camera suck other than the camera he usin himself... look at his gallery.. all the pic SUCKS:thumbsd:

Originally posted by tweakmax2
yep... remember last time when i ws selling my A70 ... MR BIG say A70 suck... look like every camera suck other than the camera he usin himself... look at his gallery.. all the pic SUCKS:thumbsd:

:vhappy:

So what the conclusion ? :sweat: :bigeyes: :think:

dunno98:

Are you looking for a camera with manual functions or point n shoot?

Frankly, I do think the A70 has an edge over the S304. You might want to consider the A70 being a partial manual camera with all the needed stuffs to learn photography if you ever wanted to next time, and also it's good as a PnS. Suits your needs actually.

But as I always advise, you need to go down and try both cameras and see which one you prefer, we can argue whole years long but you'll never find out what you prefer.

A camera is a camera. You must like it to own it.

Status
Not open for further replies.