Fuji F601Z Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

currahee

Jun 6, 2002
Bishan
Visit site
Hi,

Saw the promo for the fuji F601Z at $599 with trade in of any camera. Is this a good camera? How's the performance? whats the pros and cons?

Yup, this is a good cam alrite - only drawback is the min shutter is only 3s.

Otherwise, it comes with P/A/S/M modes, good image quality, useful video recording capability. To put it simply, I would consider it a mini version of the 602z - it has most of the good qualities of the 602z put in a compact cam.

min shuttle speed of 3s means wat? u can only open the shuttle longest at 3s?

so the price of $599 is a gd deal? how this compares to the canon cameras? like the IXUS 400?

Originally posted by currahee
min shuttle speed of 3s means wat? u can only open the shuttle longest at 3s?

Correct.

so the price of $599 is a gd deal? how this compares to the canon cameras? like the IXUS 400?

Yes, I would say that it's a good deal - this is a great cam (used to own one - PM me if u want to see some sample pics).

IXUS400 is a lot more expensive but it offers up to 15s exposure. Resolution wise, they are relatively similar - the 3 MP SuperCCD resolves effectively 4 MP worth of data.

how long does the batt lasts? with n without LCD on?

how much is an additional batt? plus the price for the media card? does the standard pack comes with any media card? thanx alot!

Originally posted by currahee
how long does the batt lasts? with n without LCD on?

how much is an additional batt? plus the price for the media card? does the standard pack comes with any media card? thanx alot!

Battery life is quite reasonable - can't remember the exact figures but it's good to have an additional batt for a day's outing.

Additional batt (original) should cost ~$50; third-party ones should be cheaper though.

As for the storage media, it uses SMCs. A 128 Mb SMC should cost ~$70 (please verify it urself).

Status
Not open for further replies.