Fuji Astia 100F review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yos Zerstorer!
Guess what, I've actually used it already. ;p
The results are pretty good, sharp, and without the colour cast.

As for the new Velvia 100, there are actually 2 version. There's the Velvia 100 and Velvia 100F ( Both released in Japan last month).

The 100F is good, really really good. The colours are a bit more saturated than Provia 100F and it's got the sharpness of Provia.

As for the 100, you can expect the wild colours of Velvia 50 except at a faster speed.

Will try to scan in a couple of slides soon, but pretty pointless to compare digital pictures.

Originally posted by Prismatic
Yos Zerstorer!

As for the new Velvia 100, there are actually 2 version. There's the Velvia 100 and Velvia 100F ( Both released in Japan last month).

The 100F is good, really really good. The colours are a bit more saturated than Provia 100F and it's got the sharpness of Provia.

As for the 100, you can expect the wild colours of Velvia 50 except at a faster speed.

Will try to scan in a couple of slides soon, but pretty pointless to compare digital pictures.

hey u mean u tried the new velvias already??? available Spore liao ar ?

Originally posted by Prismatic
Yos Zerstorer!

i certainly look forward to those picts
:rbounce: :rbounce: :rbounce:

Where can i buy Astia and velvia 100f? dun seem to see them around in singapore leh.. care to share?

Actually from what I heard, Velvia 100, 100F and Astia 100F will not be available here until around September.

The rolls I used were purchased while I was in Japan last month. You guys just have to wait a longer.;p

I've used them, not so hot about them. Frankly, and this is admittedly off topic, but neither of them did anything to persuade me that film in 135 format isn't past it - it is. I had some Velvia 100F shots from some time back showing a comparison with D1x shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.