Fuji A101 @ $299 ... ex or not ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

coolboy

Am i being chopped..
The uncle say he sell me very cheap liao then he flip his receipt book to show me his selling price of A101 on this month is $390.
He told me he was selling cheapest which is true because i ask many stores of level 1 and 2 of Sim Lim Square which are selling it at $310 , 360 , 380 .

Then he say sell me $299 . Cannot dis...his face kinda dulan..

So in the end i bought from Digital V trading .. no choice .

The reason i asking is because i heard someone in HWZ say it selling at $250 in Digital V .... so if the person really bought it from there at $250 can pls take a marco shot of ur receipt and show ?

Me can show the uncle ur receipt and demand for refund ...

Thanks .

So wat do ya pple think ?
I feel like quite ex...

not sure about A101, but I know the newer A201 is cheapest $390 with GST included.

So mine is also cheapest lor..$299...

Considering the 101 at $330 and 201 at $400...previously i heard...

So 101 is around $70 cheaper..

Ok la...but really used up my money...

No money liao..my 1 mth allowance

so your price of $299 include GST and everything that is suppose to come with it, make sure they don't remove some item, like the 16mb Smartmedia and sell it to you seperately.

Originally posted by lufu
so your price of $299 include GST and everything that is suppose to come with it, make sure they don't remove some item, like the 16mb Smartmedia and sell it to you seperately.

Everything comes with it .
8mb Smart media with my A101 .
Took quite some photo...very fast drain those batt they provide me...maybe becoz i always on LCD...for browsing..and for recording Video .

Alan Photo is offering at $290 i heard?

So, does anyone can recommend mi good honest dealers selling digi cam in simlim ?

Thanks~!

Originally posted by koonzyawn
Alan Photo is offering at $290 i heard?

So, does anyone can recommend mi good honest dealers selling digi cam in simlim ?

Thanks~!

U heard ??
I ask Alan Photo..

They dunno how to do business 1 la!
Quote me $315...like that will shun business off..
Maybe i student la so he look down on me...

Wah kaoz....
they all so bad shrewd biz man.

OKie...
I shall go and ask the price and see hows the situation.
Hope i can get a bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.