Fuji 2800 users and all experts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

choonwei

Hi,

I'm totally new here. Been "lurking" around for a few days and find the community really great :thumbsup:

Just got a Fuji 2800Z, was previously using the DC3200 but was never able to get anything decent out of it.

Want to learn more about digital photography.

Can experts here share some tips or sites where i can learn more about lightings, angles. I know my DC is pretty limited. However i still find it very good.

Also, expert users of similar DC share some tips on usage and operation?

Cheerz!

Originally posted by choonwei
Hi,

I'm totally new here. Been "lurking" around for a few days and find the community really great :thumbsup:

Just got a Fuji 2800Z, was previously using the DC3200 but was never able to get anything decent out of it.

Want to learn more about digital photography.

Can experts here share some tips or sites where i can learn more about lightings, angles. I know my DC is pretty limited. However i still find it very good.

Also, expert users of similar DC share some tips on usage and operation?

Cheerz!

Copland has one...maybe u could ask him on tips on how to make use of ur FP2800z better???

thanks Jayan. You see me very up. Actually, I have not been using the camera much except taking pictures of my son. Only managed to experiment with the camera at Botanical Gardens once. I am quite sure your knowledge of FP2800 is more than me :)

FP2800 is a very easy to use P&S camera. It doesn't have much manual settings to tweak with. My only advise is keep tkaing pictures. Analyse shortcomings of the pictures and retry again. Post your pictures on the forum to get feedback from fellow clubsnappers.

Thanks guys!

Cheerz

Status
Not open for further replies.