FS: Genuine MontBlanc Starwalker (Fineliner) Pen

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff chen

Sep 1, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
Good day,

I have received as a gift Mont Blanc Starwalker (Black Rubberised Metal Surface with Diamond Cut Lines Fineliner Pen). It can use also the traditional rollerball refill.

No use for it as I have already one. Pse note that this one is genuine, it comes with warranty and box. As of now, it is still gift wrapped in a Mont Blanc wrapper and ribbons.

I do believe there are very few pieces or none left in the market as of now. As such, only serious buyers need to contact me. The website to view is www.montblanc.com

The retail price of this pen in MontBlanc boutique is S$380. $380 will be the auction start price. Every bid is up by S$10 and the auction will close in 7 days by 28 Dec 2003. Highest bidder secures. No reserve or minimal price.

Payment is in cash terms and pay only when we meet to transact. Those interested, start bidding.

jeff chen said:
Good day,

The retail price of this pen in MontBlanc boutique is S$380. $380 will be the auction start price. Every bid is up by S$10 and the auction will close in 7 days by 28 Dec 2003. Highest bidder secures. No reserve or minimal price.

If the boutique retail price is $380 and you had listed $380 as the auction start price. That means that the buyer will be buying the pen at a much higher price than the market retail price..!!!

The retail price is $380 boutique, but if you buy from Other shops there's discount of up to 30%.

post a picture please... the mont blanc website is fuc#ing stupid.

I do agree with morganoh though, why does the pen command a premium?

zekai said:
post a picture please... the mont blanc website is fuc#ing stupid.

I do agree with morganoh though, why does the pen command a premium?
maybe cos it's limited edition? :dunno:

Sorry, I am afraid I do not have a picture of that pen. Maybe you guys who are really interested can go down to the boutique itself to ask for catolgue.

As for the price, the start price is S$380 which is the retail price. I understand that some places will sell you for less, but they may not carry a MontBlanc agent warranty or that it may be an imitation. Also, I think there are very few pieces in the mkt currently, hence the price is justified. If no one beside the one person who bid for it, then the price will be the retail price, which I think is fair.

Do your mkt survey, if you feel that it is not a fair price, don't bid for it. If you think because it is hard to get and are willing to pay a premium for it, by all means bid for it as long as you are comfortable with the price that you are bidding for. Let me make it known that whoever makes ithe highest bids will secure the pen. For those who fail to make the transaction after you have won the bid, I will assure you that you will be made known to all in the clubsnap community for not honouring the agreement. So, pse think things through before you place a bid.

No, it is not a limited edition pen, but just that currently, it is hard to come by.

Any takers? I understand this rubberised fineliner pen is completely sold out in Singapore currently.

jeff chen said:
Any takers? I understand this rubberised fineliner pen is completely sold out in Singapore currently.

There are plenty of mont blanc pen in the shops that are limited, left a few pieces or very popular.

you are also not selling it cheap, in fact a higher premium.

you do not want to post a pic. Who know what you are selling.

you say the shop are probably sold out, then all the more no one can go to the shop and see what your pen look like.

good luck with your sale

Thanks for the feedback Zekai. But unfortunately mine is already gift wrapped and I am only willing to "open" it to a prospective buyer.

In any case, if anyone is serious about buying the pen, the montblanc website is always accessible and the boutiques still may have catalogues.

My whole point is this, if you have the money and are interested, I am willing to meet up with you to show you how it looks like. If you just want to view, I am afraid I can't justify unwrapping it just to take a photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.