Frozen In Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice composition, but there is something wrong with it, just can't put my finger on it.
It might just be me, good shot.

nice try, keep it up ;)

ortega said:
nice composition, but there is something wrong with it, just can't put my finger on it.
It might just be me, good shot.

Ah.... Something wrong?? :think: Might be the loose composition?? :bsmilie:

Anyway, thanks for viewing guys!

Cheers! :D

I would have preferred tighter composition - like a big frozen leaf or something. but that's just me. This looks very much like the experiments practical photography was showing in one of the previous issues.

Good work!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

the bg is nicely composed, unfortunately the positioning of the leaves create a strong triangle overlapping the rectangles in the bg, leaving the top centre and left portion unbalanced against the dimmer and empty lower and right side. reconsider how the leaves can be recomposed, maybe less leaves, maybe more leaves, maybe different leaves ... u have to experiment.

Hi guys!

Thanks for the very constructive critiques!! Wow... Really appreciate it! ;)

This shot was taken on the street. So nothing was done in terms of the composition. The leaves were already lying there so all i did was to press the shutter. :bsmilie:

Eh.. it was something like a sky-window thingy, so it's almost impossible for me to reach leh. :sweat:

Anyway, will try a tighter composition and appreciate all your comments! :thumbsup:

Cheers! ;)

arttl said:
Hi guys!

Thanks for the very constructive critiques!! Wow... Really appreciate it! ;)

This shot was taken on the street. So nothing was done in terms of the composition. The leaves were already lying there so all i did was to press the shutter. :bsmilie:

Eh.. it was something like a sky-window thingy, so it's almost impossible for me to reach leh. :sweat:

Anyway, will try a tighter composition and appreciate all your comments! :thumbsup:

Cheers! ;)

Hey man, remember me !!!
Keep shooting !!!

Hey dude!!

Long time no see ah! How's ur 20D?? :devil: :bsmilie:

Keep in touch!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.