From the ST forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Guys,

you are 48, single, and you are really really hope for a soul mate.(whether for sexual need, give birth, etc. it's personnal preference). what's worst, you can't see your toe anymore in the morning....

then, one fine day, a friend introduce a gal to you in the hope of bonding the two of you, and the girl looks like Lydia Sim( Shen Tian Xia).

Guys, in this desperate state, would you try to make yourself click with her and live happily ever after, or is it going to be like, a total turn off?

Just wondering how much pride is left when people are desperate........

:dent: :dent:

For Gals,

you are 40, single, and you are really really hope for a soul mate.(whether for sexual need, give birth, etc. it's personnal preference). what's worst, your figure is a total down the drain case(i.e, 34 34 34)......

then, one fine day, a friend introduce a guy to you in the hope of bonding the two of you, and the guy looks like moses Lim( Lin Yi Ming).

Gals, in this desperate state, would you try to make yourself click with him and live happily ever after, or is it going to be like, total turn off?

Just wondering how much pride is left when people are desperate........

Originally posted by Almond
For Guys,

what's worst, you can't see your toe anymore in the morning....

haha...how true....:) :)
By the way, Al, you reaching this stage liao?? ;)

Cheers,
Zapline

Originally posted by chenwei

yes, he is totally correct, pls do it now, once u step into working environment u will very low chance to get a gf, as most of the girls are attached already (or even married), unless u have a chance to know girls from friends, pub etc...

That's very true.... besides, it's not all that easy/nice/whatever to have a relationship in office right? ;p

Regards
CK

Originally posted by zapline

haha...how true....:) :)
By the way, Al, you reaching this stage liao??

Lolz..... not yet..... but most likely going to begin the 'Training' in another few years time.....
:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Originally posted by ckiang

That's very true.... besides, it's not all that easy/nice/whatever to have a relationship in office right? ;p

Regards
CK
yes... we all know the reason right? ;)

I think a certain somebody from this forum can explain the need to get hitched coz of sexual needs very well. :p
can tht certain someone speak up, its exciting to hear :D

Originally posted by Shadus
I think a certain somebody from this forum can explain the need to get hitched coz of sexual needs very well. :p
har?/
who who
????

don't tell mi it.....
no it cannot be.....

Originally posted by Shadus
u seem like know who he is, why dun u share first to "lure" him out? :D :D

eh? but a wife is not a sex slave. Marital rape is a punishable offence/crime. LOL hope I read ur post wrong...

Originally posted by shaann
just wonder...which is happier?? married or single?? :dunno:

When you are single, you yean to be married. When you are married, you yean to be single again..

Originally posted by e_liau

When you are single, you yean to be married. When you are married, you yean to be single again..

That's very true... but .... me still dun have the 'yearning to be married' feeling yet... heehee... too 'involved' with my Canon EOS30 at the moment. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.