From Straits Times - More 'upskirt' voyeurs

TakeThat

Apr 25, 2009
I refer to the article published by ST @ http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_513510.html

Quote from the reporter:"AS CAMERA and video functions on mobile phones become more commonplace, so too have the cases of those caught for shooting upskirt videos and pictures."

I would rather put it as more girls are wearing shorter skirts / shorts :bsmilie:

nah, it's just the sign of a sick society :)

LOL. well. i say girls ur wearing too skimpy, ppl who shoot are sick.
wear longer skirts. i see how u take up skirts without looking very very obvious.:cool:

It's time they put this on the mobile phones for them:

baader%20t-2%20stardiagonal%20prism%202456095.jpg

It's time they put this on the mobile phones for them:

baader%20t-2%20stardiagonal%20prism%202456095.jpg

wow :bigeyes:
i remember a case of those smaller camera where u can stuff into those shoe with hole one.

now you are telling the whole world how to do it professionally :bsmilie:

LOL....!

wonder when will they collect used panties for memento :) like Japanese

panty fetish desires

I wonder if our gahmen will ever approve vending machines for these like in Japan.

Can't wait to make a fortune out of this.

1. get any Tom, Dick or Harry wear some panties
2. get any picture from Portrait section... okay, that's stealing. Go join photoshoot and take some photos.
3. put two together.
4. Big sale!

Woot. I should have been an entrepreneur!

1. get any Tom, Dick or Harry wear some panties

i am willing to wear the panties and run 2.4 for every set.

guaranteed to satisfy anyone's darkest desires.

if need be, just provide me with some of your favourite models shots and i can nosebleed onto the underwear. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

if need be, just provide me with some of your favourite models shots and i can nosebleed onto the underwear. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Reminds me of an ad I saw at Youtube. They send the used panty to this guy in UK or US:sweat:

This is just another form of photography skill required. Stealth and steady, yet quick and sharp. You know, failure means disater...

OK no prob. But I get the bigger portion of share coz I have to pay for photoshoot expenses. 70-30. You okay with that? Extra comm for bleeds though. Don't really care if from nose or where lah.

can see for free still want to take picture or video. tsk tsk.