From Outram to Bugis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yapster

Aug 12, 2006
Pioneer
www.flickr.com
Hi all,
I was taking a walk from Outram MRT station to Bugis and managed to get some shots here to share~ Using a D80 with kit lens and Hoya CPL~There are a few more shots that i haven't PP, will share another time. We don't have Golden Week like Japan and China in SG wor, got to work tomorrow.
Please Enjoy~
C&C Welcome

1. The first shot was taken when i was crossing over to ChinaTown from Outram. This buidling seems to be very outstanding and it happen the sky is rather nice despite the cloudy weather for the past few days~

DSC_1180e_for_web.jpg

2. Was walking in an alley in China Town and feel the sunlight is strong enough to bring out the colours of the alley~
DSC_1213_for_web.jpg

3. Manage to shoot this move by the lady. Sorry for the darkness of the doggy. Tried to do a close up, however, too dark to bring out the features.
DSC_1208e_for_web.jpg

4.Manage to shoot this unique looking flower outside err, Chinatown Center?
DSC_1223_for_web.jpg

5.Last PP shot of the day, a Fan in the Toilet. hahaha. But of course, shot it when no one was around~
DSC_1241_for_web.jpg

Love the vibrant colours!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks Crickii~ Here is another link to all the pics from that series.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=277876

Got to apologize to the moderator and anyone here viewing cos i didnt know i can make use of the "Quick" reply to post more pics previously and end up opening 3 separate thread. Sorry! :)

number 2 is lovely. :thumbsup:

would exclude the fan though... hehe.. :)

haha, thanks deckard~ haha, the fan didnt come by easily man, got to take the shot fast in case the cleaner comes in and think i am crazy. haha.

#1 has a good backdrop
#2 stands out for the contrast and colours.. hmm maybe i shd get a filter too ;)
#3 - r u using the filter also? maybe without it, more features will be revealed
#4 is my favourite for the colours.. i'd never have noticed such a subject on a trip :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
#5 has a nice colour and especially the caption :bsmilie:

Hi huoyun, thanks for your comments on individual shots! Appreciated it! Oh ya, for #3, i guess its mainly due to the circular polariser and also my PP with the contrast and gamma. Forgot the CPL will cause a reduction in light absorbed, so didn't bring my UV Filter out and used the CPL the whole day. Thanks for your comments! There are somemore here to share. Please feel free to C & C.
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=277876

Personal favourite is #4. #3 is cute. Like #1 as well :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.