Status
Not open for further replies.

unseen

Dec 14, 2004
NTU and Wdls
Some selected ones, for now..
+ a bit of photoshop done..
any ID?

#1 Cute girl with FHS (freaking huge sword)
girl.jpg

#2 Luel + ???
P1080671.jpg

#3 Cloud Strife and Arieth
cloudnArieth.jpg

#4 3 of the F4
F4.jpg

#5 GL?
P1080729.jpg

DAMN! Didn't go coz lazy... regret leow

A lot of cosplayers on that day
I would say the fun factor is more than the Dca :thumbsup:

I'll agree. Imagine there are like 150 girls for you to pose. and you can walk up to all of them. look at hong jia's photo. and imagine that photo shows only about 3/4 of everyone (coz blocked, the stage was quite big.. at least 4 or 5 rows of people on stage)

woot.. i lost about 2 litres of blood from nose bleed and etc.. out of the 150 girls, at least 80% of them are interestingly dressed. the very cute and adorable girls, there are quite a few too.

post more later. some photos cannot post.. later make all the brothers here nosebleed also..

unseen said:
I'll agree. Imagine there are like 150 girls for you to pose. and you can walk up to all of them. look at hong jia's photo. and imagine that photo shows only about 3/4 of everyone (coz blocked, the stage was quite big.. at least 4 or 5 rows of people on stage)

woot.. i lost about 2 litres of blood from nose bleed and etc.. out of the 150 girls, at least 80% of them are interestingly dressed. the very cute and adorable girls, there are quite a few too.

post more later. some photos cannot post.. later make all the brothers here nosebleed also..

Quick quick! Post it in your personal site! ;p Then no one can blame you for forcing them to look at your pics and nose bleed... ;)

unseen said:

i got a very big space in my mailbox..

can try to flood me.. heheheeee...

seems fun hor, , maybe next time follow u guys..

tsk tsk tsk...
hold on.. more coming in a while..
the nosebleed photos cannot post lar.. not nice.. I'll post some other v nice photos too ok..

heh next one will be in dec...

unseen said:
tsk tsk tsk...
hold on.. more coming in a while..
the nosebleed photos cannot post lar.. not nice.. I'll post some other v nice photos too ok..

heh next one will be in dec...

Hehehe, i think i have some of those "unpostable" pictures too :bsmilie: This is what happens when you guys don't go for PLUG ;p You miss all the fun and the nose bleed

#1 Roses are red
4116-3.jpg

#2 One Piece
415.jpg

#3 battle royale
P1080441.jpg

#4 more of one piece
P1080453.jpg

Scann69 said:
Hehehe, i think i have some of those "unpostable" pictures too :bsmilie: This is what happens when you guys don't go for PLUG ;p You miss all the fun and the nose bleed

hey hey hey chris,

r u refering to me ?? :think:

:sweat:

Damn really reget after reading the feedback, coz I tot only Japan got such 'crazy' manga fans... nvr expect them to appear in Singapore.... Nx yr one die die must go ah...

But now... Looking forward to Motorshow 2005 (If any)

Hey guys, is there any other show that can be interesting for photography?

Scann69 said:
No Comment ;p

hey man, relax... no offence rite.. :what:

dun angry hor.. :sweat:

take this.. :kiss:

Scann69 said:

Unpostable ones? PLEASE POST!! (Go Ahead, make my nose bleed!!!)

:devil: :devil: :devil:

k3nn3th03 said:
hey man, relax... no offence rite.. :what:

dun angry hor.. :sweat:

take this.. :kiss:

Wah lau, u think i girl meh. Little bit little bit get angry nothing to do ah :sweatsm:

come come.. cool down dudes..
to make kenneth and everyone happy, I've finally found a photo of my FAV group which is postable. otherwise cannot share any of the group photos le.. would be a waste of the 4 girls effort.
#!!!!!
ten.jpg

guess my fav girl.

here's 1 more to increase ur regret.

#!!!!!!!!!!
luel2.jpg

Cham... bleed leow...

I guess they wear pants under their skirt ??

psx2sg said:
Cham... bleed leow...

I guess they wear pants under their skirt ??
heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...
heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...

damn... call an ambulance! n, since cannot post... can e :sweatsm: mail!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.