From JB Custom how to go Carefour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haze

Aug 16, 2005
Hi Guys,

i will like to know.. what bus no can i take from JB custom/city square to Carefour? And how long? If take cab, roughly how much ah?

Haze, I can't help you on the bus number, but I do know that the taxi ride to Carrefour is about RM 8. (RM 10 max.) :)

Canew said:
Haze, I can't help you on the bus number, but I do know that the taxi ride to Carrefour is about RM 8. (RM 10 max.) :)

Oh then.. quite cheap leh.. i thought very expensive... :D.. Thank u.. i think go by cab then..

Haze said:
Oh then.. quite cheap leh.. i thought very expensive... :D.. Thank u.. i think go by cab then..

why go Carefour? Cheaper meh? I thought sentosa supermarket cheaper?

soma said:
why go Carefour? Cheaper meh? I thought sentosa supermarket cheaper?

Sentosa got supermartket meh? aiya just ask ask ma..
sentosa what ah? Taman Sentosa?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
strange.. y go so far, take cab, just to buy grocery, dun get it...

but i know, fuel in malaysia is hell lot cheaper than in sg

;< ask only ma...:embrass:

Haze said:
Sentosa got supermartket meh? aiya just ask ask ma..
sentosa what ah? Taman Sentosa?

Ya right, Taman sentosa. Just those ntuc size only not the big supermarket. But those store outside are very interesting...

Haze said:
Hi Guys,

i will like to know.. what bus no can i take from JB custom/city square to Carefour? And how long? If take cab, roughly how much ah?

Hi

you can go Giant in tampoi, JB. take CW3 from Jurong East Stn. S$3.00 for bus fare.

kacang said:
Hi

you can go Giant in tampoi, JB. take CW3 from Jurong East Stn. S$3.00 for bus fare.

Yo.. CW3 reach Giant or just the custom? Thank.:think:

soma said:
Yo.. CW3 reach Giant or just the custom? Thank.:think:

Reach Giant. but take longer travel time.

kacang said:
Reach Giant. but take longer travel time.

Sound interesting, but when coming back also take CW3 to reach Jurong?

soma said:
Ya right, Taman sentosa. Just those ntuc size only not the big supermarket. But those store outside are very interesting...

THen i must go see see.. i always go to City Square only.. the most go to holiday plaza

kacang said:
Hi

Dun quite like Giant.. they sold alot of FRESH SEAFOOD.. i cant' stand the smell..

soma said:
Sound interesting, but when coming back also take CW3 to reach Jurong?

ya lor.. i saw CW1,CW2.. never see CW3

Haze said:
THen i must go see see.. i always go to City Square only.. the most go to holiday plaza

But i don't know how to go by bus leh..:sweat:
may try to take bus to Carefour. Never been there and also don't know where. Seem quite convience but to pass the custom really suck.....:thumbsd:

Haze said:
Dun quite like Giant.. they sold alot of FRESH SEAFOOD.. i cant' stand the smell..

Ah... it Giant Not Carefour.. think can forget about taking bus liao, skali lost.:sweatsm:

soma said:
But i don't know how to go by bus leh..:sweat:
may try to take bus to Carefour. Never been there and also don't know where. Seem quite convience but to pass the custom really suck.....:thumbsd:

Nowaday i go to JB every mth,. once or twice.. just went last sat.. next sat going too.. watch movie lor.. and eat my favourite Auntie annie..

So angry.. the green tea favour sold out last sat.. no choice but take coco favour ;(

soma said:
Ah... it Giant Not Carefour.. think can forget about taking bus liao, skali lost.:sweatsm:

I went to carefour once... really big.. i like it.. my favourite cornflakes sold S$1 cheaper then sG thou

Carrefour in JB...hehhee..u must visit the Japanese Restaurant there..beside the A&W.. cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.