From C2040Z to A40: Insane or Logical upgrade? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.blitzstorm.com
Just need some opinions from the ppl around here.

Is it feasible/logical/applicable/insane or watever to change from a Oly C2040Z to a Canon A40?

It's just a flash of thought only so please spare me of any flames! :D heh heh

Originally posted by mpenza
it's a downgrade.

Unless he gets that water proof casing back as a compensation :D

Originally posted by Blitz

Is it feasible/logical/applicable/insane or watever to change from a Oly C2040Z to a Canon A40?

Blitz, I think it is a downgrade too. Anyway, I will be see you tmrw at the office and you can have a look at my A40 to see the diff. :)

of coz, if you insist I might exchange mine for your C2040z ... heehee... :devil:

Originally posted by Blitz

It's up to you but I do see it as a downgrade too........

Originally posted by PsychoBoy

Blitz, I think it is a downgrade too. Anyway, I will be see you tmrw at the office and you can have a look at my A40 to see the diff. :)

of coz, if you insist I might exchange mine for your C2040z ... heehee... :devil:

Haha ok I think I know who u are already :D Zac told me u got the A40 right? :) Hand leg so fast sia....

Ok tomorrow lemme play with ur cam :D

Thanks first!

Originally posted by Jayan

It's up to you but I do see it as a downgrade too........

Hee I think so too....

Dun worry lah Jayan, I'm still at the top of the Oly 2040 list :D I'm just thinking some crazy ideas only :D

But I think the colours produced by Canon cameras are better than Oly cams is it? Or are they call saturated like what u mention last time (and in this case, wat does saturated means for colour???)

Agree with the pros here, it's an downgrade option.

P.S If you ever thinking of doing that, I'm willing to buy your 2040 :D

Originally posted by revenant
Agree with the pros here, it's an downgrade option.

P.S If you ever thinking of doing that, I'm willing to buy your 2040 :D

i think you can sell off your C2040 at the price of a brand new A40 to downgrade to a A40.

Originally posted by fcpga

i think you can sell off your C2040 at the price of a brand new A40 to downgrade to a A40.

and still have money left to spare :)

hmmm.... can anyone confirm on the colour differential between the 2 cameras? I think Canon cameras are pretty close to oly cameras in terms of colour saturation-ie quite neutral. maybe canon more neutral. Dun know also. but i know fuji cameras have the saturated pics.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.