Friend tell me fuji f200exr is the best in its price range, its true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thk! but i really don't have the budget, 400+ really the max and my mum actually not very happy really. In fact 400+ is i save for many months, i go library borrow a lot of book to read on photography, so i know dslr is good, but really out of my reach. :cry:

Then go and buy the Fuji F200EXR. You will not regret it. anything below $200 are all the budget range and the sensors are usually 1/2.5".

oh thk, maybe can search for cheaper ixus 980 at second hand shop like cash converter. ixus 980 offer manual focus too, apart from control over aperture and shutter speed,
but i think its sensor size is smaller becos its megapixel is higher.

i did some search, nikon s710 also offer manual control, and the price range in well within 400+, i think panasonic fx520 also. i'm considering nikon s710.

If F100fd is still available you can get it at a good price I suppose. It is not the latest but still a very, very good camera. It does not have full manual control, and I don't think the F200EXR has either. However, there is still a lot of room to exercise your creativity.

Errr ... the F200EXR IS gooooood. Friends who has the legendary f30/31 says that finally THE successor is here. Hearing that, I went out and grab 1 ... honestly no regrets ;) That is, IMHO ya. :)

A friend of mine who did a side by side comparison of F200 and F31 said... the king is still F31. Verdict : F200 too noisy as compared to F31.
Well I guess.... everyone thought Fujifilm had pulled it off once again... I am glad I didn't buy it. I still think F100 is a better bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.