Friend kena scammed in JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a very common in JB.

There are many cases report in the Chinese paper - Wan Bao.

There was one case where the SG guy saw something fishy and refuse to take part in the "lucky draw".

He was later beaten up by 4 Malaysian guys, who belong to the scam syndicate.

i heard that one scammer group scammed the mom of a sg underworld figure . when they came to sg to "deliver" the goods they were given a beating!

A friend of mine (a Malaysian) kena scammed in JB. Here is his write up. I don't quite fully understand all the twist and turns but anyway, be careful...

A Happy Human Being: I got scammed

Very long long report lah.

I don't read or write more than one sentence in Kopitiam unless there is money for me in it. :bsmilie:

i heard that one scammer group scammed the mom of a sg underworld figure . when they came to sg to "deliver" the goods they were given a beating!

Haha! I heard of that too!

A friend of mine (a Malaysian) kena scammed in JB. Here is his write up. I don't quite fully understand all the twist and turns but anyway, be careful...

A Happy Human Being: I got scammed

Told you so....long ago.
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/kopi...shing-scratch-win-scam.html?highlight=scratch

• Your friend is incredibly naive. Are there really such people in the world today? I got a bridge to sell to him.
• Your friend needs to learn to write concisely.
• It is almost a certainty that they would use his photocopied IC details to borrow from loan sharks who would harass him later.
• Look on the bright side. Your friend only lost 3,000 RM to JB low-life. In Singapore people lose their life savings (several hundred thousand Sing$ to more than a million Sing$?) to well dressed Singapore high-life in suits and ties inside financial institutions, selling mini-bonds, high notes, etc.... that are later deemed to be worthless. So the price of the lesson your friend got was relatively cheap.

your friend is either stupid or greedy , take your pick

last time in Bangkok, i just throw it on the ground and walk away when they dont want to take it back

ditto for monks and indian swami who approach and give me things .... if they dont want it back, just throw it on the ground and walk away

Last edited:
Which mountain caves your friend crawled out from? This has been happening for the past two to three decades.

May I kindly recommend the National Geographic Channel (NGC) documentary series Scam City" for your for friend? Full episodes available on YouTube.

Last edited:
your friend is either stupid or greedy , take your pick

why-not-both.jpg

Which mountain caves your friend crawled out from? This has been happening for the past two to three decades.

May I kindly recommend the National Geographic Channel (NGC) documentary series Scam City" for your for friend? Full episodes available on YouTube.

seriously? ngc made documentary like this? link please? thanks.

From Mountain of Eternal Clear Wisdom? :)
You must then be the Master of Eternal Clear Wisdom.

And Sensei of Bouncing Boobies.

:rbounce::gbounce:

seriously? ngc made documentary like this? link please? thanks.
Can try using proxy or VPN to watch here (legal source).

I have came across many people falling into such scam and I am sure it is not going to stop. What I fail to understand is that they are doing this so openly yet the authorities are not taking any actions.

I do understand that the police can't do much if they are not committing a crime but surely they have every right to stop them just like begging? There will be innocent people falling into such scam. Most times, it is through pressure and poor judgement. We can always say if you are not greedy, you will not fall into it but the truth is, there are many still being tricked. otherwise, these people won't waste their time fishing for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.